• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New tour in Belgium July 8th 2007

We've planned a magnificant tour in Belgium on sunday July 8th. We've invited members of the Type R Club Benelux and AllHondafriends from the Netherlands to participate.
Departure at 10:00 AM E-313 Antwerpen-Luik exit 32 (parking restaurant "De Pauze")
Pics will be posted afterwards ...

Greetings,
Eric and Eli

Last edited:
We've planned a magnificant tour in Belgium on sunday July 8th. We've invited members of the Type R Club Benelux and AllHondafriends from the Netherlands to participate.
Departure at 10:00 AM E-313 Antwerpen-Luik exit 32 (parking restaurant "De Pauze"
Pics will be posted afterwards ...

Greetings,
Eric and Eli

Hi There :)
How many NSX's & cars will be attending ??
I might be interested if the weather turns out to be nice

i'm in. its in ink in my agenda (again!:smile: )
red NSX
peter

hey, since we are in the area, let's drop by the Ring for an hour or so...
The route from the Ardennes is Monshau, Blankenheim, Nurburg. It’s a nice drive through the forests in that area to get to Nurburg.

OK. Here's an update :
From NSX-friends Benelux we have :

- Eric & Melina (NSX) OK
- Eli (NSX) OK
- Ronny & Natalie (NSX) OK
- Stanny & Sandra (NSX) OK
- Danny (yellow) (NSX) OK
- Danny (black) (NSX) OK
- Peter (NSX) OK
- Jan (NSX) Not confirmed yet
- Peter & Dave (NSX) Not confirmed yet
- Maarten (NSX) OK if the weather turns out to be good
- Rene (NSX) OK if back in time from holidays
- Michel & Martijn (Civic Sport)
- Gerard ? (NSX) no sign of life yet :confused:
- Michel ? (NSX) no sign of life yet either :confused:
- Bart ? (NSX) the truth is out there :biggrin:
- Dirk ? (NSX) dito
- Frank ? (NSX) probably occupied with business :confused:
- Hugo ? (NSX) ??? let me know bro

Are excused : Eddy (NSX), Michael (NSX), Johan (NSX) : they promised to try to make it next time (august 18 th ?)

Germain (NSX), Erik (NSX), Raymond (NSX) and Richard (NSX) ... I'll be sending you guys a new mail, trying to get any kind of reaction :frown:

Together with members of Type R Club NL and AllHondaFriends NL : no confirmation yet of numbers of cars ... soon 2 come :cool:

Last edited:
I would love to, but i have allready made plans for a party on the 7th in Zaandam.

I will try to attend next one.

Im intresting to come out some meeting when I have vacation july 25th- 25 august.
Possible also later, but cannot confirm yet...(Depending my icehockey training camp & other activites what I have).

Anyway... Someday I will be in :)

Im intresting to come out some meeting when I have vacation july 25th- 25 august.
Possible also later, but cannot confirm yet...(Depending my icehockey training camp & other activites what I have).

Anyway... Someday I will be in :)

:cool: Always welcome ! We'll make it a pleasant stay :biggrin:

BlueEyes' NSX what 's the count at the moment

:eek: 2 many 2 count !! I'ts going to be one hell of an event :cool:

Just got back from the "trial-tour" :
From start in Riemst to finish in Villers-Le-Bouillet (Carrestel, E-42 highway between Andenne and Huy) it's 290 km give or take :tongue:

Let's hope the weather will be good :redface:

Ok boys and girls ....
I've made a copy of the map and highlighted the tour. Because of the size I had to devide the map in two, so it will require some cutting/pasting :redface:
For those who want to put it in their navigation system : ENJOY :tongue:

Part 1 :

routeardennenpart1qo6.jpg

Part 2 :

routeardennenpart2cr5.jpg

Greetz and C U next sunday :biggrin:

Hello there,

If I want to come as well, where exactly is this restaurant on the E313 located. I just hope I get my tires in time because my rears are really worn.

Hi

Next time i will tray to get there to.
But sunday im in Lunteren for my new garage.
There is a Old timer Meeting from toyota en old honda"s and japan cars.
So i hope the sun will shine for you all.

And hope we have a trip one time here in the betuwe.

See you soon

Frank and Joke

Other then the NSX-Friends, about 12 cars from Type R-Club Benelux will participate and 3-5 from AHF. So that makes a grand total of near 30 Honda/Acura :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

They'll know we've been there, the Ardennes :biggrin:

Hi Guys,
Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. But luckely I am still alive!
I don't know if I can join you. I have lot of back pain. The titanium in my back gives me some problems.
I'll wait t'ill the last moment to decide. With or without me, have a lot of fun.

Greetings,
Gerard

Hi Gerard,

Glad to hear that you are still alive :smile: :smile:
I've decided to go anyway, regardless of having new tires or not since the weather looks promising for Sunday.
Perhaps we could drive together to the starting point.

For those who want to consume something in "De Pauze" before leaving : BE EARLY !!
Departure is at 10 A.M. SHARP !!
Me and Melina will be there at 9 A.M. for breakfast :smile:

Hi Guys,

I will join you:biggrin:
Perhaps Gerrit (Ferrari Bodyshop) with his ex Guus Black NSX will come with me.

Maarten can we meet somewhere? I will leave Uithoorn at 7 am and will be at Eindhoven at 8:15 I hope.

Back