• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New tour in Belgium July 8th 2007

Gerard, you may find it is quicker to go via Antwerpen. Early in the morning you can drive pretty quick from the border after Breda to Antwerpen and then it is also easy to go quick down the E313 too.
just a suggestion…
hope your back is feeling better. See you there.:smile:

Guys , i'm still working on my nsx , i promise that i join you when the car is ready. Have fun there , and don't make the cops angry there. :smile:

Me and Melina will be there at 9 A.M. for breakfast :smile:

OT:

Your wife have a nice name.

My girlfriend have same name also, Melina.
As I already write, I came some meeting as soon as I found some time...
With my Melina or with my some friend's :smile:

OT:

Your wife have a nice name.

My girlfriend have same name also, Melina.

Indeed. My girlfriend is Spanish (/Dutch) and it's a common name there :smile:

As I already write, I came some meeting as soon as I found some time...
With my Melina or with my some friend's :smile:

We hope you do : today was a super event : fast cars, good company and beautiful roads :biggrin:

8juli004en8.jpg

8juli005jh6.jpg

8juli007ru8.jpg

8juli018qq4.jpg

8juli013jr2.jpg

8juli011ke8.jpg

Thanks to all participants for being such nice company :tongue:

More pictures soon on www.nsx.be :biggrin:

Hello To All,

Yesterday was a super-trip.
Already the drive toward the starting point was very nice. Roads were not very busy. We met just before the border with Gerard, Gerrit and some friends. From there on the drives was always nice because we could keep up the pace just a little bit :smile:
There were a lot of NSX's together, in all 10 NSX's participated, 7 from Belgium and 3 from the Netherlands. The others were all Honda's, S2000, Integra Type-R, Civic Type-R, and other Civics and Preludes. And one Porsche 911 Turbo.
We split up in three different groups and started the trip. In the beginning the road was very busy but it got more quiet afterwards. Danny was able to keep up a good pace and I have enjoyed myself enormously. The roads were absolutely beautiful and whenever you had time to look around there was always something beautiful to see somewhere.
Luckily the weather was very beautiful and I was very happy for that.

The only thing I forgot was to ask people what their NSXprime-name is because now I still don't know :frown:

Couldn't participate as I was just returning from my vacation from the south of France.
Was thinking of you on Sunday when crossing Belgium that you were lucky as was I, that the weather in Belgium was very nice.
I am missing pics with girls here!!!!
Just cars and guys!?

Ahh,
Missed that one as you put all pics in BIG format, so was outside of the screen.
Still way too many guys compared to girls in the pics:wink:

Hi Rsevo6,

I'm sorry that you weren't there. We had a very nice drive through the Ardennes and I had a lot of fun with the 'fast' drivers group.

I also met a lot of nice people on this trip and have seen some very nice cars, including some very nice Integras Type-R, Civic Type-R, Prelude Vti.

Unfortunately, I found out that the battery of my camcorder was broke so the thing didn't work. But I hope some of the others guys, have made some nice clips. In our group there was a very fast Civic Type-R who had no trouble keeping up with us and I believe he had a camcorder in his car. And Danny in the lead yellow NSX really kept up the pace nicely :biggrin: :biggrin:

a very nice drive
pitty that a was a bit ill but still it was fun :smile: :smile:

photos will be online by the end of the week on nsx.be

webmaster nsx.be

Back