• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New TSW Laguna's painted centers

New TSW Lagunas 18x8 front, 19x9.5 rear. Had the centers painted Lexus pearl white to match the car. Let me know what you think. Wheels pretty easy to clean, which I thought would be difficult with the painted centers.

Thx!

NSX-5.JPG

NSX-4.JPG

NSX-6.JPG

HitMan

Try and take a picture with the sun at your back and the car in front of you. That way we can see the pearl paint.

The racing stripes are interesting but the NSX on the side of the door has got to go. Not trying to be a dick, but stealth is sweeter than advertising

The Kid said:
The racing stripes are interesting but the NSX on the side of the door has got to go. Not trying to be a dick, but stealth is sweeter than advertising

Hey, not at all, and appreciate criticism since I do a lot of it in my line of work. To help explain the NSX logo on the side, The body shop and I made a agreement that I would allow them to have some creative freedom with the paint job since as they indicate to me they would be putting roughly 15K into the work and wanted show off their talents. I agreed, with a couple of conditions as well as not having to come out of pocket as much as possible.

The logo plays tricks on you at different angles based on the pearl, and blends in as it would be fading away. May not be as appealing as say a "clean cut" paint job, but we agreed that they would repaint after a year of showing it at shows at their booth.

I can live with that:biggrin:

Veleno said:
Try and take a picture with the sun at your back and the car in front of you. That way we can see the pearl paint.

Thanks, I will try and get a good Hi-res photo this weekend since the white and grey pearl is as my neighbor’s son said "wicked"

HitMan

WOW!! That car looks really amazing!! Very cool!! :eek: :cool:

Was the car originally white??

92NSX said:
I REALLY like the wheels.
So the car is completely painted Lexus pearl?

Thanks!

Yes, it was completely painted Lexus pearl white with the added custom Carizma pearl charcoal grey stripes along with the brake calipers to match. It was pretty interesting to see the car taken apart and prepared for at least a month and a half before it was painted along with the wheels centers to match.

HitMan

Meeyatch1 said:
WOW!! That car looks really amazing!! Very cool!! :eek: :cool:

Was the car originally white??

Thanks Meeyatch1!

Ya, the original color was Grand Prix White, but wanted to give it more flare so began looking at different pearl whites including the NSX OEM Pearl White, but decided on the Lexus pearl white with matching centers. Pictures do not do this color any justice, it is amzaing to see it in person.

Thanks!:biggrin:

That looks hott:smile:

That pearl white looks amazing, nice choice! Please do post those pics when you get a minute.

These wheels did absolutely nothing for me....until I saw them done up the way you have. Looks perfect. Can't imagine looking better regardless of what another wheel costs. Great job!

platinumsc said:
These wheels did absolutely nothing for me....until I saw them done up the way you have. Looks perfect. Can't imagine looking better regardless of what another wheel costs. Great job!

Thanks! I looked at the Laguna wheels and was considering the Mondello, but then used photoshop with the centers black and then white. Looks better with the painted centers.

HitMan

MJK said:
That pearl white looks amazing, nice choice! Please do post those pics when you get a minute.

Hey thanks, I am going to try and get some hi-res photo's with my brother's camera soon. I'll post with some close ups and additional full shots to get a good idea on how the pearl looks.

HitMan

Back