• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New user from Houston (need good local nsx mechanic)

Hello members, I'm just introducing myself as a noob here.

Im in the hunt for an Acura NSX and I would like to know who the go to nsx mechanic is here in Houston, TX

I currently have a black C6 corvette, yes, make fun of me all you want, but I know that these types of cars really need people that know how to service them and that it pays dividends to know who to take them to.

I have been reading all the topics and gathering as much info as possible while keeping my eye open, I've wanted an NSX for years and finally am in a place where I can afford one.

Thank you very much for all your help. I'm excited to be part of this bunch of car nuts.

There is only one person that fits this bill. His name is Carl. I used him back in 07 as he came highly recommended. I trailer-ed my X 5hrs to get to him and dropped it off. He did about 7K in work for me (because I kept adding things along the way lol )and I couldn't be happier with the service and quality of work. He did clutch, AC, alum crank pulley, powder coated valve covers, etc...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/172014-NSX-service-in-Houston-area

Thank you Shawn and Greg. That before you purchase checklist is gold and I'm definitely going to us it, and thank you,Greg, I called Carl's shop already and they are only 10 minutes away from me, I just need to find an NsX soon to take to him.

Back