• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels now i need some advice:(

I just got some new rims big thanks to Kingvictor my freind.

They are the esm 18/19 rims.

Now question i What lowering springs should i put on the car to decrease the fender gap?

i will be getting a west wings body kit so should i wait till i install that before i do the lowering springs.

i was thinking about the tanabe springs or the tein s but i feel it might be too low or not low enough.

I dont care about performance that much cuz i dont track my car. just want my nsx to look nice. please dont flame me i have an auto trans with 18 19 wheels and my car has 100k miles lol.

thanks guys!

20120727_133718.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
none looks like i have koni shocks in front

and stock in rear

i dont think its lowered but i guess it might be....

on the pic it does look like it has been lowered. the springs were just black so i thought they were stock. Is there some way i could see if i have stock springs or aftermarket?

Last edited:
I will be getting a west wings body kit so should i wait till i install that before i do the lowering springs.

i
20120727_133718.jpg
[/IMG]

This doesn't matter, imho. I have the same wheels and WW kit, not picture yet, but lowered on Bilsteins and Dali springs (1.25), same drop as Eibach's.

I can see if I can snap a picture for you this weekend.

none looks like i have koni shocks in front

and stock in rear

i dont think its lowered but i guess it might be....

on the pic it does look like it has been lowered. the springs were just black so i thought they were stock. Is there some way i could see if i have stock springs or aftermarket?

The gap just looks smaller than the typical OEM 4x4 look. Could be angle or tire sizes.

Nice Countach!

Last edited:
Thanks its just a replica:(

i feel like the gap in the front is more than in the back is there any reason for this?

Nice CLR! That would be awesome I would love to see it!

So your wheel well spacing is similar to mine do you think?

Last edited:
i feel like the gap in the front is more than in the back is there any reason for this?

Nice CLR! That would be awesome I would love to see it!

So your wheel well spacing is similar to mine do you think?

Mines lower than yours, yours just looks somewhere between mine and OEM. I'll take a quick pic for you, or if you want to PM me your phone number I'll text you a pic, that would be the fastest way.

yes i got a 35 instead of a 30 like i should have probably.

hmmmm ill check out my springs...

You DEFINITELY have the WRONG rear tire sizes. Switch those rear tires out immediately to a 275/30/19 before you even think about lowering it!

yeahhhhhh i will just body kit the sucker and call it a day. I dont think its that bad.

and my tcs has been messed up anyway from the wheel speed sensor.

thanks for the help guys

Back