• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels

installed this morning:

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Tell me about your rear lights - paint or decals or JDM?
(they look almost too dark to be stock JDM?)

Are there only two sections lit on the left vs three on the right????

Got to love clean cars that are red. Scorp you considering getting the center piece rear valence? I think it will be a nice edition to your car with that extra red piece in the rear.

Carlos is going to make one. Check vendor thread...I can't wait to get this last piece.:smile:

D'Ecosse said:
Tell me about your rear lights - paint or decals or JDM?
(they look almost too dark to be stock JDM?)

Are there only two sections lit on the left vs three on the right????

The center piece is from the NA2 nsx, it was purchased from SoS - once I installed it I noticed the shade was slightly different from the USDM tail light left and right (not as dark as na1 jdm nsx taillights, but slightly darker), so I decided to darken the set to match...

I used the 'night shades' spray on the tail lights, one important thing to note is this spray takes approx 5-6 hours to dry, which allows particles to fall into it and get stuck in the paint; you also can't spray indoors, as the area needs to be well-ventilated, so what I did instead was setup a dome tent in my backyard, put a folding table inside of it, and use it as a 'paint booth' of sorts - I sprayed the USDM tail lights with 3 coats of night shades and 5 coats of automotive clear.

Last edited:
Very nice...great combo with black rim and polish lip!

Only one thing I would do next to the car is lowered the back. For some reason, it looks too high in the back..

Back