• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Wings West kit-2 spats & 2 side skirts

SOLD!

Got the Wings West kit form Dali a couple of years ago and have not installed anything. All parts are new, unpainted, unaltered, uninstalled, original. The front lip is NOT included and is unavailable. I will NOT split the pieces (buy all or none).

I'm in the Susanville area and kit can be delivered to the Reno area at no cost to you. If you buy the kit from me before February 5th, it can be delivered to the Sacramento/Modesto/Merced area at no cost to you, but ONLY if you buy the items BEFORE the 5th of February (PayPal). I will be in the valley on or about the 5th and can have the kit in my car for you. We can meet somewhere along Hwy 99 or Interstate 80.

Items can be shipped (U.S. only) but at your expense via UPS. There is no FEDEX here in Susanville, so UPS only.

The FIRM price is $400. Contact me at [email protected] or send me a pm

The two side skirts are still affixed to each other from when I received them. One spat has the tape missing (the tape that holds it to the car). It came to me that way. I heard the tape was not very strong anyway and should be replaced with better adhesive material.

All requests to sell the kit in pieces or offer a lower price than what is advertised WILL BE IGNORED!

P10100321.jpg

P10100312.jpg

P10100331.jpg

Last edited:
Back