• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newbie with emission question- before I buy

Yes. It was picked up by the enclosed trailer today and should be in its new garage on Monday. Looking forward to a meet so I can meet the local group.

Sam, that sounds like a fine excuse for another poker party :biggrin:

Great chance for Ryan to meet some of the local owners

I can also do 8/9 weekend

Ryan does either a Friday or Saturday work for you that weekend?

Last edited:
Let me know when and where and I should be there. Either night should work. Not too good at poker though.

Last edited:
My clubroom is unavailable on Saturday, but available for Friday.
Maybe we should do it at Kelvin's nice big house?

Lets do Friday so Saturday is open for the Pavs.

My clubroom is unavailable on Saturday, but available for Friday.
Maybe we should do it at Kelvin's nice big house?

Maybe Kelvin should respond to that... :)

Ryan, what side of town you live on ?

Unagi's place and clubhouse is close to downtown Tempe

I just realized that the 9th is this Friday... might be short notice to schedule an event

Last edited:
I had a family thing come up... can't do this weekend

Ryan; it's was good to meet you at the SIV event in Vegas! It's too bad that the event didn't completely as planned [Red Rock Drive]. I'm assuming I'll see you there next year in the Supra!

btw, love the exhaust; what is it?

Ryan; it's was good to meet you at the SIV event in Vegas! It's too bad that the event didn't completely as planned [Red Rock Drive]. I'm assuming I'll see you there next year in the Supra!

btw, love the exhaust; what is it?

Rob, It was great meeting you as well. I had a great time. I wish I had the Supra there but the NSX was a ton of fun in place of it. I plan on next year with the Supra for sure. I believe the exhaust is a RFY (gt design gt extreme)gt v1 exhaust. Taking that off the FS thread.

Ahh, that's why it looked familiar. I have the GT-Rom v5.1, but the artwork is hidden...

Back