• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice piece from NY auto show

Toyota new hybrid sport concept, looks really good in person, i love it! Why honda didn't make somethig special for this show? :frown: :biggrin: ..... took me lots of time to resize and upload, enjoy! :)

thsc2uy5.jpg

thsceg5.jpg

thsc3zr2.jpg

thsc4qt4.jpg

thsc5qz5.jpg

thsc6al0.jpg

thsc7jd7.jpg

They did! It's called the S2000 CR.

Not a big fan of that particular Toyota. But I'd wager that it looks much better in person.

Many of the s2ki members are displeased with the CR. I'll take it for a spin when it comes to the dealership but i'm not thrilled with it either.

I love the new "Supra". I'm not a huge fan of the outgoing Supra, so I had no preconcieved notion of what Toyota should design; unlike the NSX vs. ASCC. I'm not a huge fan of the front end design, but the back end and the retractable top are some of the most beautiful pieces I've seen on concepts this year.

I am anxiously awaiting the details on this hybrid concept. I can see myself in this car in ~4 years, especially after seeing the direction Acura parent company Honda are taking.

If you want something to hate, take a look at what just got aproved for production by Mazda! Blech!

I have to agree- the pictures don't do this concept justice. It was really cool when I saw it in person at the Chicago Auto Show.

I hope they produce it, but there will probably be a toning down on a production model. A lot of those nooks, and ducting would present one hell of a problem to get wax in and out of...

Philip

Back