• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nico Returns to Stock!

What part will Nico modify first?

• This baby will remain stock (LOL... as if)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Exhaust

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lowering/Suspension

• Rims

• Gearshift knob ;)

• Widebody kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A complete Type-R conversion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supercharger/Turbo Kit

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wing

• Dont know or care; i just like voting!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
An anonymous source has posted me EXCLUSIVE photos of Nico's new NSX-T... he's officially RETURNED TO STOCK after creating one of the most <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=16587&sort=1&cat=all&page=3">blinged out rides</A> in Australia! :biggrin:
And in keeping with Sydney tradition it's red of course. :)

Here's some pictures, and please vote in the poll. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9179_web.jpg
    IMG_9179_web.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_9181_web.jpg
    IMG_9181_web.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_9182_web.jpg
    IMG_9182_web.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 137
I have ordered him 2 bumper stickers that read as follows:

"My other NSX is a Widebody"

"My other NSX is Stock"

If I am not mistaken (and I am not, because I am the anonymous source) the passenger in Nico's NSX is none other than the automotive photographic genius Easton Chang who has provided PRIME members with amazing shots of Nico's widebody.....photos such as these........
www.wallpapergarage.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=1

dippy9 said:
OMG Nico please tell me that is not an auto :eek: :eek:

Gee i was really impressed there for a second. Congrats and i think the first to go will be the FISHING LINE ANTENNA.:biggrin:

Looks like it's in 1st. I park like that all the time and people ask me if it's an automatic.

Add one more to the RED army!!
Nice car Nico, I expect to see a fully blinged out NSX in 6 months!!

My apologises, very nice car then NICO.

Looks like i might be able to come up in January GRANT, might have to catch up with all you red boys. You in NEO, might have to drag OzJohn up as well, just to show you Sydney boys NSXs are available in other colors.

LOL... some really funny posts. i especially love grant's bumper stickers (I actually burst out laughing reading that. :D )

A Melbourne meets Sydney cruise? Of course i'm in: I'm already packed!!! :D

i want one :(
manual targas are so hard to come by

nice work nico :) congrats on the new purchase

Hey Dippy I told you guys I can't keep up with all the Aussie threads going on. I just asked Neo in another thread if you & he are still thinking of heading up to Sydney. My g/f will be away for the first couple of weeks of Jan, and a bright green NSX should really help your cause! When are you thinking of going? Quick way or scenic way?

Anyways hope to meet the Red Army guys soon. I've never even seen a NSX-T in person, I'll be easily impressed :)

OzzieJohn said:
My g/f will be away for the first couple of weeks of Jan, and a bright green NSX should really help your cause! When are you thinking of going?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Guess I'll be spending my holidays in Sydney next year!!! :D
This is VERY exciting news... today is like Christmas day! :)

OzzieJohn said:
Quick way or scenic way?

Well, if you consider 10hrs "quick", i guess the quick way??? :tongue: :biggrin:

really good choice Nic . . . NSX-T / 3.2 / 6 spd

damn I wish I have some money to spare like you :frown:

haha WRONG!!
I just did my first mod!
I removed the engine cover :)
My next mod paint the brake calipers.

The car is awesome! turns heads stock . I forget how beautiful the car is stock. Performance wise OMG the 6sp and 3.2 is a ripper! downsides are the clutch engagement prefer my na1 and DBW. Maybe just need to get use to it. ooo its too quiet. except VTEC.

NSXBOX said:
haha WRONG!!
I just did my first mod!
I removed the engine cover :)
My next mod paint the brake calipers.

The car is awesome! turns heads stock . I forget how beautiful the car is stock. Performance wise OMG the 6sp and 3.2 is a ripper! downsides are the clutch engagement prefer my na1 and DBW. Maybe just need to get use to it. ooo its too quiet. except VTEC.

Dammmmmmm....I was going to bet Neo that Nico would remove the engine cover first!!! ( I saw Nico yesterday!!) I knew I should have made that bet!!

NeoNSX said:
An anonymous source has posted me EXCLUSIVE photos of Nico's new NSX-T...

Congrats Nico!!! When did you get it? And what have you done with your widebody one?

Totally agree with your assessment on the 3.2 6sp and the clutch engagement...

Awesome!

Back