• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nightmare w/Rolling Art Body Shop

Anyone else hear that TOM2 had a altercation with Rolling-Art paint and body? I heard they did almost nothing on his car and then basically extorted $20,000 out of him to get his unfinished car back.

If this is true its apparent we Can't have even one reputable high end paint and body shop in Las Vegas? Hope he can get some satisfaction. he's had such a bad run trying to get that car right..

Last edited:
What's the place for bodywork here in Vegas? I'm tired of driving to SoCal and making arrangements to leave a car there for simple jobs, like painting mirrors.

It would be nice to go somewhere local, and know that it's going to be done right. I spoke to Rolling Art on the phone, they seemed competent, but it didn't reach the point of doing business.

John,

I have a good buddy paint my front end, re-clear some carbon fiber pieces and paint some various pieces for my NSX and M3. He's located near Chinatown (Valley View between Flamingo and Spring Mountain). Text me and I can introduce you to him.

Jeff

Back