• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nitto NT05 sticky

According to the Nitto website linked to in the sticky in the owner's forum OEM front tire sizes aren't available for the NT05. Am I missing something?

I would think that a sticky regarding a new tire should probably at least offer the OEM NSX tire sizes... :confused:

Wow, someone should inform Nitto's marketing division that they're wasting money advertising on a forum for cars which they don't make a tire for.

If Prime is accepting paid advertisements for tires that don't fit we might as well start accepting advertisement stickys for rectal thermometers.

The sizes are coming- it's a new tire and sizes are being released throughout next year plus- I'm not sure if they'll have OEM sizes but they should have "plus" sizes.

Last edited:
It's an ad campaign from an ad management company a member here developed. If you search this forum for "postrelease" there is some additional info. I don't select the ads, they are targeted to particular types of audiences.

JChoice is the member whose company does the ad placement, so see his comments above about the specific ad.

The ads have generally been fairly relevant; even if this particular tire is not currently available in OEM sizes it may still be of interest to the larger number of members who run other size wheels. I haven't looked at it to see what specific sizes are available.

Back