• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No HSC or new NSX

New issue of automobile mag says that there will be no new NSX or HSC. They say it's true and I don't see why they would lie...

Keep the faith brothers! I read the article too and must admit it bummed me out as well. However, Automobile magazine's "inside sources" have been wrong many times before.
I doubt they know much more about the 2nd generation NSX
than the collective knowledge of this group of enthusiasts.

JimK said:
However, Automobile magazine's "inside sources" have been wrong many times before.
Yep... that, and the fact that, historically, Honda has been GREAT at keeping secret stuff "under wraps" until they were truly ready. The first-gen NSX development in the late 80s was kept well-shrouded till very late in the game. ;)

I might add, Honda's "cone of silence" extends even within their own firm... if Uehara-san and crew choose to, Honda America may very well be truly in the dark till the last minute. :eek:

Yep, I remember when honda vehemently denied there would be a 5th gen prelude. 1 month later the 5th gen was out!

Sadly, the 5th gen wa sthe last gen of the lude.

Back