• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NO new NSX for OZ! :(

From the article:

"The new supercar NSX replacement that was shown in concept form at this year's Detroit motor show (also pictured) will not be available for Australia, as it will be left-hand drive only."

... so if it's to be left-hand drive only, the NSX replacement will not be available in Japan or the UK???

Doesn't make sense to me!

Perhaps Japan, OZ and the UK will get the proper NSX replacement and will be RHD only :)

Well that makes me feel alittle better now:biggrin:. I was dreading the arrival of a yank designed, acura badged honda in australia anyway. I don’t think honda australia would have ever brought the monstrosity to oz even if it was rhd. By the time it went through the cost of being ADR complied, luxury car tax applied and the lack of appeal no-one would have bought it anyhow. Remember the last NSX sold new in oz had a sticker price of $260k and that was a year and a half ago (saw the same car advertised 6mths later for $198K) How much do you think the monstrosity would cost in oz in 2010 I would guess around the $350K + and that’s allot of money for a yank tank

Back