• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Non dealer service center in LA?

Someone may ask this question already

I am new to this forum. I just bought my 1998 Silver NSX from Las Vegas two weeks ago. After 2 days browsing and searching at this forum, I still can't find information on local non-acura dealership that knows well how to service NSX . Can someone help me to find or recommand me which shop should I go since an authorize acura dealership usually charge customers more than a local shop. Thanks for your help.

I would encourage you to give Jon Martin a call at Acura of South Bay in Torrance 310-539-3636. He is the service mgr. an nsx cert. tech and an nsx owner. His prices are very, very fair.
Good luck

Where exactly are you located? There are several good choices in and around S. CA including Autowave in Huntington Beach and Applied Motorsports in Oceanside. I think there are even a couple of highly recommended dealers as well.

To "Da Hapa", I live in downtown LA. So, probably a shop in pasadena, alhambra, or santa monica would be perfect. "NSX star", thanks for the info, I will call him later since I starting to have steering wheel noise after a few days I lowered the car.

Hello polonia2 and welcome. I also have a 98 NSXT if you ever want to go for a ride please let me know. I have a few friends with NSX's

Have not been in, but have been told John Martin is the best in our area
by several long time SoCal NSX'ers.
(But is at a dealership)

polonia2 said:
To "Da Hapa", I live in downtown LA. So, probably a shop in pasadena, alhambra, or santa monica would be perfect. "NSX star", thanks for the info, I will call him later since I starting to have steering wheel noise after a few days I lowered the car.
Avoid Santa Monica Acura!!! :mad:

Back