• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Non NSX but just wanted to share

But here are pictures of my supercharged camry. It's two tone. Daytona Blue on the bottom and Java Black pearl on the top. The body kit is from Toyota Mark II Bomex and it's the only one in the states. I'm rollin on Volk Racing GT-N's, 18x8. Hopefully this car will go to my gf to show in about a year or two when I pick up my NSX for the next couple of show seasons. Anyways, any question, comments, bashing (but try to be nice) is welcome. Don't worry, I've heard it all from "Who the hell would do that to a Camry?" to "What were you thinking?". :)

You will probably see this car in HCI magazine soon and in D-Car Magazine in Japan.

Attachments

• dsc00028.jpg
    dsc00028.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 493
Front Pic:

Attachments

• dsc00032.jpg
    dsc00032.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 495
Crappy pic of the supercharger:

Attachments

• sema3.jpg
    sema3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 475
Too crazy looking for my taste but a great show car I bet.

Props on all the hardwork you put in to put it all together.

I liked the color

looks pretty cool, but you really should post this to Off Topic instead of here.

I'm not really into show car which their only purpose is to look good on show floor ... no offence to you, it's just my personal perference.

after take a look for couple more seconds, these pictures doesn't do a good justice of your car, that said, I really liked the set up of the first pic as a whole. now after I looked at it closer, the bumper looks a little too much further out from the car, hurting the whole line of the car... The whole body kit is way too angular and not going too well with the shape of the Camry body.

you want bashing, here's bashing... take off those Stickers... it's a little too much.

Back