• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

these are my favorite pictures... from left to right, Perry's SRT/10, Charles, Jon, and Romeo !!! those wings are growing on me .......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRT 10??? I wish... LOL! :) Anyways, good pics.

Caroline

That is correct, PJ. :D

Caroline

P.S. Since you enjoyed our SRT-4, then maybe you will enjoy this...

Attachments

• NorthstarMods.jpg
    NorthstarMods.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 277
Thanks.
How did you like your fiero? Actually, that is what the car looked like. I am currently redoing the car. :D

Caroline

I loved my Fiero, actually had several of them since they were so cheap. People totally never did them justice, the green one getting the most respect any of my Fieros ever did. But this one was a race car, with 335rwhp on the tap and was punishing driver and passenger every mile down the road. After 3 years, that did it for me and started looking at NSXs, and other vehicles... Good luck with your project, I still have a few contacts in that community if you have questions about repairs, parts, whatever you need. Give me a pm if you want info.

take care

I loved my Fiero, actually had several of them since they were so cheap. People totally never did them justice, the green one getting the most respect any of my Fieros ever did. But this one was a race car, with 335rwhp on the tap and was punishing driver and passenger every mile down the road. After 3 years, that did it for me and started looking at NSXs, and other vehicles... Good luck with your project, I still have a few contacts in that community if you have questions about repairs, parts, whatever you need. Give me a pm if you want info.

take care

I will definitely do that... Thanks. I love my fiero, too. I also love our NSX! I am planning on putting a turbo on the n* fiero next week.

Thanks again,

Caroline

yeah thats gonna be a rocket.

DSC00191.jpg

If you look at 20 sec into this video, is this the same NSX that's is burning some serious rubber? I forgot what engine modifications he has done.

Back