• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

Sorry guys, can't make it! Heading down to San Diego! Gonna c if i can break my record from SF to Oceanside of 5hours & 15 minutes and find out what my top speed is too!:biggrin: C ya when i get back!!:cool:

PRE-MEET

the dinner location is

50 Ranch Dr.
Milpitas, California 95035

IN and out

time : 8pm-9pm

its only a hop away from our meet location so this is a good pre-meet location

and then we will hop over to 99 ranch after dinner

directions people

Any NSX'ers coming out this week. It should be a good turnout again this Friday since it seemed like everyone took last Friday off.

Hopefully my car will be out of the shop by then. I will try and stop by too.:smile:

Voodoo_s2k said:
Any NSX'ers coming out this week. It should be a good turnout again this Friday since it seemed like everyone took last Friday off.

I happened to be at the mall 2 Fridays ago and saw you guys there. It looked like a good turnout. I may drop by soon since I've never taken my Garage Queen to any local meet......

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK yeah was away at hin las vegas last week...this week will be great lots of new attendies...and exhaust to hear....lots of our guys wanna compare..who is the loudest should be fun....

look out for my hin thread

:biggrin: Oh yeah you were that guy moving to the Phillipines this month but decided to stay and buy another car? Didnt you have that black s2k with the messed up front fenders?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Gotta love all the former s2k owners bringing our fun over to Prime. :)

Bus Driver said:
Do I know you..... Oh wait are you that obnoxious guy that was driving that banana slug in S2Ki with that Mugen replica bumper :)

EndlessNSX said:
:biggrin: Oh yeah you were that guy moving to the Phillipines this month but decided to stay and buy another car? Didnt you have that black s2k with the messed up front fenders?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Gotta love all the former s2k owners bringing our fun over to Prime. :)

me too! from s2ki to prime :) now where's angelo?

Im Jealous:frown:

Back