• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

Hmm, if I can sneak out without the boss knowing, I'll be there.

I'm not too far from Automall, maybe we could have a mini NSX caravan.

Otto

I live in fremont lol, I have never seen another prime member around...

Even though I'm located in S.J., maybe I could meet you guys at Automall... It's always nice to be part of an NSX caravan and roll into a meet together...

we could meet up and do dinner at claim jumper, or pf changs in that shopping center, or go cheap and do hawiian bbq :)
and then roll out from there...

Even though I'm located in S.J., maybe I could meet you guys at Automall... It's always nice to be part of an NSX caravan and roll into a meet together... :D
That would be cool. BTW, I finally did get that little modification installed on my car a few weeks back. :wink: I had to put up with driving a rental Aveo to pick up my car but it was well worth it.

I live in fremont lol, I have never seen another prime member around...

My car is always in stealth mode. :biggrin:
02#154 is also close to us. Maybe he'll join in.

Otto

Sounds like fun... what time are you guys planning on meeting up over at Auto Mall?

J

did you guys forget about me? i'm very local to the automall area as well...

i've been in la/vegas for over a week can't wait to go home and relax and drive the nsx again, over a week in a rental is just dreadful especially when you know the nsx is at home and you can be driving that instead.

Jimmy

anyone from santa cruz area goin to the meet? group ride from santa cruz

i could have sworn i met someone that lived in that area...but i could be wrong, either way come out and meet us at automall area (whenever someone chooses an exact location/time)

i would love to see what you've done with the car since you've had it.

hit me up on aim and let me know if you're going to go on friday.

Jimmy

You guys are meeting at the automall and than headding to ranch 99?

Thanks,
Don

that is correct, someone did mention on getting something to eat or perhaps a small caravan drive? im down for whatevers as long as the weather permits.

looking foward to seeing everyone, im not sure if i'd be able to wait until summer (warm weather) to go on a caravan/drive.

soooo, what does everyone wanna do...dinner? then go? there is Premier pizza(pretty good and fairly cheap), some hawiian bbq place(good fairly cheap) pf changs(really good a few bux more), and claim jumpers(good food but it sounds like we would have to set something up with their big party planner person). the reason I suggested that area is cause its right off the freeway and not to many haters goto that shopping center yet :)

so speak up and lets see what sounds best for everyone...

I am thinking 7:30 or so, should give almost everyone enough time to show up and still cruise out to ranch 99 at the normal time:cool:

soooo, what does everyone wanna do...dinner? then go? there is Premier pizza(pretty good and fairly cheap), some hawiian bbq place(good fairly cheap) pf changs(really good a few bux more), and claim jumpers(good food but it sounds like we would have to set something up with their big party planner person). the reason I suggested that area is cause its right off the freeway and not to many haters goto that shopping center yet :)

so speak up and lets see what sounds best for everyone...

I am thinking 7:30 or so, should give almost everyone enough time to show up and still cruise out to ranch 99 at the normal time:cool:

sounds good to me, and tere is also and IN & OUT as well...

otto, looking foward to seeing your car!!! just don't let me get a ride or i might get the mod bug...

Wow, it looks like we are going to get a good group of NSXs. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of the house. :wink:

Otto

Wow, it looks like we are going to get a good group of NSXs. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of the house.

Otto

I put my foot down :p
"I am going and thats it woman!"
lol, not really I asked nicely and told her she didn't have to come to my car club meeting saturday lol

sooo what does everyone wanna do for food...noone has commented on it really:confused:

Wow, it looks like we are going to get a good group of NSXs. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get out of the house. :wink:

Otto

i need to ask permission to go as well :( hopefully it'll go well since ive been away for a week or more on vacation with out her lol *crosses fingers*

Looks like you guys will have a good turnout this week.
index.php

BluryNSX,
I'll let you know how it turns out on Saturday with whole bunch of Porsches. Hopefully I will meet more NSX owners.

Where exactly is in Automall that we meet? Is it Automall shopping center or Automall car dealers?

Rey, Coleman, Ariel, Ariel, Nalesh, Lisa, Steve, Ken, Romeo, Charles, Sidney, Jackson, Sung.... are you guys in? :tongue:

Man, I wish we could be there. Those Friday night meets were lots of fun and we really enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Hope you all have a great time.

Back