• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

I thought the car was in Atlanta, but not sure. Actually, I'm trying to find the current owner so I can give him the other remote and the original nickel key.
When I got the supercharger, I gave all of my polished N/A parts to Vytas Banionis. When he sold his car, he left all of those parts on it except for the VTEC center piece that bolts to the intake manifold cover. I had it chromed and hand lettered it in blue. I decided to keep that piece for a keepsake along with the show trophies.

Gary (NSX-Tuner) almost always shows up to this... :rolleyes:
I'm going to try to make it tonight as well... provided work doesn't interfere...:biggrin:
Any one else? :confused:

I'll drop by for a while... BTW, you should tell your boss that you don't do Friday nights or weekends anymore... :D but then again, you're probably afraid he'll take you license plate away or worse... j/k

Gary (NSX-Tuner) almost always shows up to this... :rolleyes:
I'm going to try to make it tonight as well... provided work doesn't interfere...:biggrin:
Any one else? :confused:

Ron, I'll try and make it out providing I can start my car (dead battery for sure, sitting in the garage for 2 months) and if it's not too cold out there

I may also be able to make it. I don't know for sure.
I stopped by last week with the Cayenne twice (once before dinner and once afterwards), but didn't see any NSXs there.

Hey rhayward, I saw a cool flag at the meet on friday with the s2ki logo and I was wondering where you guys had that made?? I have seen that type before but have never been able to locate a manf. for them....any info would be greatly appreciated!!:biggrin:

looks fun.

hummm.

tempting....

we'll see if friday is Clear (no rain) i might swing by. will be off work by 9pm hope that's not too late

Are we meeting this Friday at Automall? I think couple others are planning to show up as well. Weather will be dry.

Mr. NSX Tuner,
Have you been going to Santa Row on Saturday morning?

Are we meeting this Friday at Automall? I think couple others are planning to show up as well. Weather will be dry.

Mr. NSX Tuner,

I was at Santa Row Saturday before last. As for this Friday, I may head over to Ranch99 around 9ish if I'm not still sick. Hadn't heard anything about Automall for this Friday.

Wow, you sick people.:smile: Just put on enough warm clothe and a cup of hot chocolate and you will be just fine. I'm heading out to automall around 7:30PM as some others will too. We can have food prior (recommend due to potential contagious:biggrin: :biggrin: ) or we can have pizza again. Parking same as last time, in front of Verizon.

Bill,
If you're heading out from San Ramon, let me know so we can cruise together. How was the meeting with Sacto last week?

Danny,
Are you coming too? We may need to ask you about the HIN on 3/10 in San Mateo.

Phong

Mr. NSX Tuner,

Automall? What's going on over there?

Back