• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

If I was a casual reader, I'd get the impression that we are taking our girlfriends out on dates tonight... :D But I have to admit, after not driving her for a week or two I approach her with nervous excitement and anticipation like I would with a beautiful woman. :D

so what time will all of you be at the meet? 9:00? 10:30?

so what time will all of you be at the meet? 9:00? 10:30?

we will be at premier pizza in fremont off automall(its next to pf changs for those who don't know) at aprox 9-9:30 we will be caravaning out to the ranch. there seems to be some talk about hitting the san jose area in between these two events....I am assuming eat and play it by ear and stay together in a pack which should cause more stares :)

Don't forget to representin' with your new and free nsx-ca threads! lol :biggrin:

stirrin' the pot..... oh nice simmer

Hey, why was I the only guy wearing the new threads tonight. :confused:

Any ways here are some low quality pics of the caravan. I think there were 12 of us in the caravan and at least another 3 or 4 NSXs that were in Milpitas when we got there.

Otto
5847NSX_Fremont_Caravan_0-med.JPG
5847NSX_Fremont_Caravan_1-med.JPG

5847NSX_Fremont_Caravan_2-med.JPG

5847NSX_Fremont_Caravan_3-med.JPG

5847NSX_Fremont_Caravan_4-med.JPG

I really wish I could have made it. It was actually my intent to be in the area for it too. Supposed to happen, but all my plans fell through unfortunately.

GREAT HAVING NSXPRIME COME OUT LAST NIGHT...DEF APPRECIATED YOUR PRESENCE AT OUR MEET

thank you

glad i was able to meet most of you

Richard

see ya next time

Congratulations! :)
So tell us all about your new ride!

Chromatose,

just got this beauty last week. 91', 56k mi, clean title, water pump, belts, clutch, all work done, and it's it pristine condition, i got it for under $27k. hey i don't know if it was you or not, but about 3 years ago, i was a borders by the mc-carthy ranch and you were showing me your car with the sound system in the trunk, was that you?

Back