• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northeast Exotic Car Show

The annual Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held this year on August 21st. The location is on the grounds of the Anhueser-Busch factory in Merrimac , NH. This show usually has a great turnout. In a FerrariChat thread, the organizer, Jeff Torrey, indicated that the show will be attended by a number of car clubs, including Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Viper, BMW, And Lotus. How about the NSXCA attending ?!?!

The annual Northeast Exotic Car Show will be held this year on August 21st. The location is on the grounds of the Anhueser-Busch factory in Merrimac , NH. This show usually has a great turnout. In a FerrariChat thread, the organizer, Jeff Torrey, indicated that the show will be attended by a number of car clubs, including Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Viper, BMW, And Lotus. How about the NSXCA attending ?!?!

I'm interested!

Hey guys- The Northeast Exotic Car Show is changing and growing.

If your not familiar with the show, it is non-profit event and a fundraiser for the NH Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Changing:

For this year we are going from a peoples choice show to a judged show. The show has survived long enough that we need to make changes to keep up.

So each class will be judged by a knowledgable person related to the specific automobile. In the case of NSX I'd suggest Mitch from Mechanics Direct. I'll talk to Mitch and see if he is interested in the position. Judges cars are not eligible to compete for awards. But will be parked on the field for viewing.

Rain date: In the past we have used the next day (Sunday as the rain date). But to insure vendor participation we have booked the following Saturday as this years rain date.

Growing:

For the first time this show is an official club event for all of the following car clubs:

Ferrari Club of America
Porsche Club of America
Lamborghini Club of America
BMW Club of America
Viper Club of America

* I'd love to add the NSX Club to the list. It is always appreciated when there is a nice showing from the NSX Owners at the show. So I'm hoping to rally you guys and get you out to this years show.

All info related to the show can be found here: www.northeastexotic.com

But you can call me direct if you have any questions Jeff 603-234-8898. My e-mail addy is [email protected]

Let me know if there is a specific person to contact within the NSX Community to help me get this show scheduled.

Many thanks,-Jeff

Last edited:
Miss NH is confirmed to be handing out the trophies:

27437_17902046_520_n.jpg

:cool::cool:In years past the NSXCA has had a good turn out at this show. The show is run very well with a great turn out of exotic cars. Any NSX owner in the area should not miss this show, it will be lots of fun. See you there, Mitch (Mechanics Direct Inc & Mechanics Direct Modifiers)

It was a beautiful day and a great event.... with several hundred cars, including an Enzo and lots of other high-end exotics and lots of just regular terrific sports cars, etc!! Oh, and Miss New Hampshire was both personable and beautiful WOO-HOO!!

We had 7 (or maybe it was 6?) NSXs there, and it was great to spend the day meeting our fellow enthusiasts!! This is a good and growing show... I would highly recommend it for anyone considering it next year. The venue is terrific, the vendors were good, the food was good, and it was well organized.

-Wick

It was a great show and a pleasure to meet the NSX'ers who were present. Great show, great weather, great people, great time--what more can can I say !

Back