• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northwest Houston

Anyone here (last week) driving Veterans Memorial...crossed FM1960 to Stuebner Airline...and turned on Cypresswood in a Silver/graphite lowered NSX. We were both at the Cypresswood light...side-by-side...but he didn't speak. Maybe next time? The car was so nice to look at...and I was staring at it as if I never seen one before...and I was sitting in one. Crazy! :smile:

You were sitting side-by-side at a light in your NSX and the other guy didn't even offer a "hello" wave to another owner? Hmmmmmm.....could this guy be an ass, retarted or blind???

You were sitting side-by-side at a light in your NSX and the other guy didn't even offer a "hello" wave to another owner? Hmmmmmm.....could this guy be an ass, retarted or blind???

Yeah, I thought about that, considering that it may never happen again to be side by side in moderate traffic, and even at a light next to another NSX! Maybe he was having a bad day.

What's up GMAN and all you NSX'Rs, I'm neither an ass nor retarted nor blind
I was in a zone and when I first saw you which was in my rearview mirror I was hoping you catch up to me. So with that said I arrived at the light first so I was waiting on you to blow your horn...but nonetheless all is said and done, so if you ever want to get together just holla at me...(2) 397-9606
This is "DC" signing off...let the good times be a passenger seat away.

I don't mind getting together as long as the weather permits this, I don't bring it out if there's the slightest bit of rain...see my number above

Ah, the silver NSX from the Porsche dealership. Now everytime I drive by the Porsche dealership, I have nothing to look at. :biggrin:

DC, congrats again on your purchase. How are you liking your NSX? If you have any questions or need advice on service/mods, let us know.

Regards,
- Zishan

I haven't driven it that much...to and from church which is only a few miles from where I live...however, I fill bless and very happy to be able to own a car I use to dream about. I appreciate the show of interest and hope we will meet someday in the near future...I usually like to keep a very low profile but occasionally like to venture out and kick it with people that share the same interest...talk to you later...

2 of you guys are near Jones Rd. and FM1960? I didn't realize any NSXs were so close to me, since I never see any of you driving. I just lost/misplaced my cellphone last night so I'll get with you guys soon.

What's up GMAN and all you NSX'Rs, I'm neither an ass nor retarted nor blind
I was in a zone and when I first saw you which was in my rearview mirror I was hoping you catch up to me. So with that said I arrived at the light first so I was waiting on you to blow your horn...but nonetheless all is said and done, so if you ever want to get together just holla at me...(2) 397-9606
This is "DC" signing off...let the good times be a passenger seat away.

Like I said...I thought that you were just having a bad day, but it's all good. I was too busy staring at your clean ride as if I never seen an NSX before. Your car made me want to get rid of mine for another one...or at least afford to own a 2nd one.

Like I said...I thought that you were just having a bad day, but it's all good. I was too busy staring at your clean ride as if I never seen an NSX before. Your car made me want to get rid of mine for another one...or at least afford to own a 2nd one.

Thanks for the compliments GMAN

Thanks for the compliments GMAN

Where are you hiding DC? Hey man, it was nice to me you in person last saturday...actually, you are the 1st and only person on this website that I've met face-to-face. Clean ride by the way! Shoot me a message or something.

Hey what's up GMAN, it was also nice to me you too. My bad, I didn't read your message until today, I only visit this site occasionally. Now that we have met and you have my number lets' not be strangers. Hopefully in the near future we can catch up with some more "NSX'ERS". Peace out...:smile:

Hey guys, lets get another meet going. Another breakfast/bunch meet, or happy hour. Stay tuned, I'll try posting something within the next couple of days... :smile:

Gman, I still have that speaker cover for you!

Randal, I still have that engine cover for you!

Back