• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Not my week.. Vandalism.

Sounds like I may have a lead in the case. A guy that lives down the street saw some kids that live across from me doing it. I am trying to follow up now and find out what i need to do.

Originally posted by NetViper:
Sounds like I may have a lead in the case. A guy that lives down the street saw some kids that live across from me doing it. I am trying to follow up now and find out what i need to do.

Glad to see headway is being made on the case. Please keep us posted!! As you can see from the outpouring of support, we all hope that justice comes to those awful people (kids!) who think this is nothing but one big joke.

Regards.

I wish I could think of even a SINGLE person that I have pissed off. I have no idea. I really just talk to the same friends. I don't really go anywhere to make enemies. I don't go out. I have no idea. I am just at a loss. I do think that they will try it again if I do fix it and frankly that terrifies me. I worked really hard for this car and then some asshole ruins it with a $30 can of paint stripper.

I am just really sad right now.

Dude...some people are just azzholes! I would beat the crap out of that fool if I ever caught them..sorry man.
frown.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

I got the estimate today. $3000! Wow... I hope I catch these kids!

I got the estimate today. $3000! Wow... I hope I catch these kids!

I expected it to be double that, considering that they will have to prep and repaint a bunch of panels, replace some plastic lenses, etc.

oh netviper... after admiring your recent photos featuring the Tank, seeing your NSX like this is shocking!!!
frown.gif
I'm really really sorry to see you (and ur NSX; they have feelings too) suffering like this.

if it was kids who did it, u might have trouble pressing charges 'n stuff... but i hope you can "nail them to the wall" all the same.

...and if they leave the US and come to Australia to escape you... i'll be waiting at the airport for them...
wink.gif
*evil chuckle*

NetViper, sorry to see your NSX in that condition... those BASTARDS!

Any update on your leads?

I had my daily driver vandalized a few years ago as well. Keyed on both sides, and egged... I also had a tire blowout at 80mph on the same week. It was definitely a bad week.

Let us know how everything turns out!

Damn. Glad you're okay!

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 24 March 2003).]

I think this thread was revived because I linked to it in the more recent vandalism thread.

I do not know why people get their panties all up in a bunch over people asking about an old thread and what happened. If someone wants to know, let them ask! If you cannot say anything nice about it or help them find an answer, let it go!! What the heck is wrong with some of you to be so freaking uptight? :confused:

I often wonder, 'What ever happened to....,' and need an answer. There should be no reason on an open forum why the answer or update cannot be sought after.

Back