• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now is a GREAT time to get an NSX.

Have been looking at ways to FI boost my NSX and did some seaches in the Cars for sale marketplace. All I can say is Wow.
Clear headlight 02 to 05 NSX's have really come down since last I checked.
There are quite a few HIGH dollar turbo/CTSC modded cars selling for little more than stock ones which have also come down.
I know times seem tough but if you are "moving up", and ones income is stable, now is a good time to be looking.

Have been looking at ways to FI boost my NSX and did some seaches in the Cars for sale marketplace. All I can say is Wow.
There are quite a few HIGH dollar turbo/CTSC modded cars selling for little more than stock ones which have also come down.
I know times seem tough but if you are "moving up", and ones income is stable, now is a good time to be looking.

shhh!! I know. Let's not create demand until I get mine. :biggrin:

i totally agree with u....now is the time to get it!!

I wish some of those guys would remove the CTSC and sell it at a discount so I could buy one. They would probably make more money taking it off and selling it separately anyway.

Back