• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2.0 pictures from the NAIAS

Chop came from Vossen:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100664310054171&set=o.134339916581623&type=1&theater

406204_10100664250882751_5000185_55134292_1522602853_n.jpg

Oh sweet momma:eek::eek::eek: It's gonna be a long two years:frown:

someone photoshop NSX 2.0 with DTM rear wing? I don't usually like it on majority of cars but somehow I think it would better the looks of this car..by far

oh and some nice Superturismo wheels if possible

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-01-12 at 3.46.21 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-01-12 at 3.46.21 PM.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 431
Here ya go ;)
attachment.php

LOL... if Urban dictionary is the source, I would say my point is correct. Google "what is photochop" and see what pops up. Anyway, let's not derail the thread.

LOL... if Urban dictionary is the source, I would say my point is correct. Google "what is photochop" and see what pops up. Anyway, let's not derail the thread.

If I have to explain it...

The biggest thing I don't like in the rear is that crease that sticks out. If they can subdue that, make it cleaner/smoother without that crease, I'd like it even more.
I smoothed out the rear and added an integrated a wing.:smile:

nsx-c_rear.jpg

Hi all,

I have seen a couple of post that are saying that they are hoping Acura/Honda to produce it. Isn't the NSX will come out in 3 years? Isn't the President of Honda is saying it in the detroit motor show when they unveiled the NSX?

Thanks

Hi all,

I have seen a couple of post that are saying that they are hoping Acura/Honda to produce it. Isn't the NSX will come out in 3 years? Isn't the President of Honda is saying it in the detroit motor show when they unveiled the NSX?

Thanks
The official Acura news release on Jan 9 said: "The new Acura supercar, expected to debut in the next three years, will be developed by an engineering team led by Honda R&D Americas, Inc., and manufactured in Ohio, at a yet to be named facility." You can read the whole thing here: http://acuranews.com/channels/acura...e-2012-north-american-international-auto-show

Back