• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 2.1! ...& Photoshop Thread

Damn you guys. I had little to no desire for the next NSX until this thread. :smile:

Black is awesome.

Hey, DoubleZerors,

photoshop these cars with black roofs and satin black (not glossy)

Thanks

Some more 'chops.

First one is simple(maybe for now), blacked out beak and lowered on wheels:
2aert7d.png

Next 'chops are what I refer to as NSX 2.2, alot of aesthetic changes, and pretty much my final product/rendition of what I'd like to see of the new NSX:
Silver
k9xcid.png

Black
nyb4hc.png

White
2yvjn2h.png

Blue
209hfh2.png

Yellow
2cpox29.png

Green
20toykk.png

Red
6jqa36.png

And of course Type-R. :cool:
14vn3mf.png

Last edited:
Here is a chop I have been working on tonight. I added a Drop, wheels, front lip, side skirts and rear diffuser! Its late time for bed:biggrin:

nsx_john_bazay.jpg

nsx_john_bazay_roadster.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you guys. I had little to no desire for the next NSX until this thread. :smile:

Black is awesome.

+1. I dig the green and blue.
Hopefully someone around here will buy one so I can drool in person eventually.

After more tweaking I came up with NSX 2.3. :smile:
e0zmw.png

Slightly different front bumper, can't decide which one I like better:
21abga1.png

I need to stop photoshopping greatly altered NSX concepts because I know they won't turn out that way, only to dissapoint me. :frown:

Only on a 3 day weekend like this do I have enough time for these photoshops, I need to get my work on. :tongue:

I suppose Acura feels obligated to continue the gaping grill syndrome, but its ugly on all the present Acuras, and also, the ugly part, of these theoretical NSXs. The least ugly of them are the ones where the grills are smaller and darker. Kind of diminishes the ugly, a bit. Is this Acura's attempt at meeting the pedestrian crash standard? If so, they need to keep trying.

Soooo much nicer with the tapered front end -- more reminiscent of the original as well. I like it!

At first I quickly read your reply, and miss-read "nicer" to "ricer"; I was quite confused how you liked it. :tongue:

aaagh
still 36 months to go
aaagh

I feel the same! But if we've waited almost a decade, 36 months isn't too bad. :cool:

NSX_HSC2.jpg

How about an HSC kit?

Wow, that looks MUCH cleaner than the concept's!

Great stuff everyone! GREAT!

Thanks! And thanks to others who has contributed.

I suppose Acura feels obligated to continue the gaping grill syndrome, but its ugly on all the present Acuras, and also, the ugly part, of these theoretical NSXs. The least ugly of them are the ones where the grills are smaller and darker. Kind of diminishes the ugly, a bit. Is this Acura's attempt at meeting the pedestrian crash standard? If so, they need to keep trying.

Agreed, everything else I like about the car but the beak, but I can manage with it being blacked out. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Done and done!

24m4w2v.png

QUOTE]

Even though this version still has the beak, it is my favorite. Looks menacing:biggrin:
I like it more than those with the flat fronts as those look too much like an Accord or Prelude.

I was just thinking of that Accord analogy! And I do concur that black looks absolutely menacing, especially with black rims.

Different colors of the recent 'chop for those who may be interested:

Black
xgh4rt.png

White
iyohdy.png

Blue
20h8v1c.png

Red
2isjhox.png

Looking good, but I do agree. Would you mind throwing on some lower profile tires and possible different wheels (but keep them dark)? :redface:

Those are actually stock profile tires. :redface:
I think the nature of these double lipped rims makes the wheels looks small while having bigger tires.

Here's a couple quick 'chops in black with different wheels (can do different/specific color/wheels combo upon request):

2mzks48.png

2yphgzl.jpg

qqnzw5.png

2qn9hmv.jpg

Not black wheels...
10en8k3.png

Last edited:
Those are actually stock profile tires. :redface:
I think the nature of these double lipped rims makes the wheels looks small while having bigger tires.

Edit: Some pictures are not showing up for some odd reason...

Stock profile tires, perhaps for the NSX. You're photochoppin', (yes I said it) 17" wheels to a car that comes with 19/20's. So you're blowing up a 17" wheel to fit the gap on this new car, making it look wrong.

Stock profile tires, perhaps for the NSX. You're photochoppin', (yes I said it) 17" wheels to a car that comes with 19/20's. So you're blowing up a 17" wheel to fit the gap on this new car, making it look wrong.

Yes, I meant stock profile for the concept NSX. I understand what you're saying as there will be slight differences between a same 17 and 19 wheel, but I doubt there would be a huge noticeable difference for 17 or 19(slightly longer spokes and the lugs closer to each other) for a small pic like this, as all the wheels I have used are around 17'.

...Here's a couple quick 'chops in black with different wheels (can do different/specific color/wheels combo upon request):

QUOTE]

How about some gunmetal Volk SF Challenges? :biggrin:

Done! :smile:

156ps0l.jpg

Back