• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 91 SOS Supercharger Kit with AEM EMS 2 ECU.. Need help tuning on 91oct

Hi guys,

I have just finished installing SOS supercharger with AEM EMS 2 ECU for my friends NSX 91' Manual. Current map is the attached base map provided by SOS (rename without '.txt'). I have also installed two optional Wideband O2 sensors from SOS.

Is the 'primary injector' setting in AEM Tuner 'Setup Wizard' important? Im asking this because this is my first time using AEM Tuner, and the base map has this setting at RC 750cc 3ohm.. but my injectors are RC 550cc 13ohm. Should I be changing that back to 550cc? or leave it at 750cc??

Thanks guys

Heres some pictures of the car

dsc0731gd.jpg

dsc0732c.jpg

dsc0733q.jpg

Last edited:
Please have someone familiar with tuning do this...

Obviously if you have 550cc injectors you will need to change that.

Tuning is BY FAR the MOST important thing with your car. Find someone qualified before that a simple supercharger install turns into a motor needed.

Please set injector battery offset wizard to the injector type you are using (as well as any other sensor that differs from the base calibration application notes included with the file). Thanks for removing the base calibration, it helps us maintain good version control.

best regards,
-- Chris

Back