• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx and Friends Meet with First Class Auto 3-8-15

Nsx Meet 3-8-15

Meet at Panera Bread 8a - 8:30a
1210 International Pkwy
Lake Mary, Fl

Headed to:
Nabil's place: 53405 Lackey rd
Astor, Fl 32102

Outdoor shooting range ( Bring your gun, or guns & your OWN ammo), boating, 4 wheeling, paintball (equipment for up to 10 people, including face mask, ammo & paintball gun)

Lunch will be grilled at Nabil's place, hamburger & hot dogs.

$25 per adult covers food, gas for 4 wheelers, gas for the boat, paintball ammo & C02 cartridges for paintball

PayPal Oster by 3/3/15 to plan for food.
[email protected]
PayPal $26
Check or cash $25 to First Class Auto

Questions, call Oster 912-202-8040
Or Nabil 407-228-2849 shop

PAID:

Nabil + 1
Oster + 1
Hal Gunner
Steve Anderson
Christine P. +1
Tom Seals +1
David Moore +1
Wei-Shen +4
Bill & Lois
Jeremiah B. +1
David M. +1
Alex G.
Kenneth M.
Marcos G.

Last edited:
Doubt I can do the whole thing as have a business conference at the Peabody all weekend, but I could likely meet up for breakfast. If you guys decide on that, please post.

Yes, that will be fine.

Oster

Well be there. Can we invite another NSX owner and prospective member?

Tom and Trish Seals

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure you will be kind enough to let them know where First Class Automotive is located ;-)

Oster

Well be there. Can we invite another NSX owner and prospective member?

Tom and Trish Seals

I would luv to attend this but i won't be able to take off Saturday and Sunday. Titan's open house meet is on Sat. We'll see

There is a change to the meet up place Sunday morning. It's maybe a mile from original spot. Gives everyone a chance to snack on something until lunch & Boca Rat maybe a chance to catch up that morning, before his meeting.

Meet at 8a and leave around 8:30a

Panera Bread
1210 International Pkwy
Lake Mary, Fl

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some of the schedule.
Arrive at Nabil's place in Astor, Fl (Ocala) about 9:30a. Address in original post, for those that don't meet up in Lake Mary.

Steve Anderson is in charge of gun range. 10a -1p.
Everyone can't shoot at the same time on the range.

Nabil in charge of boating.
10a - 1p.

Lunch 1p - 2p

4 wheeling, archery, gun range, paintball (Bring extra clothes) 2p - until.....

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt I can do the whole thing as have a business conference at the Peabody all weekend, but I could likely meet up for breakfast. If you guys decide on that, please post.

We changed meet up to Panera Bread.
Oster

Thanks Nabil. Just saw this is for Sunday and not Saturday - doh, definitely won't be there as running a soccer tournament that morning.... :eek:(

Regardless I will swing by Friday 13th on my way down and say hello and discuss the new ride - and I sent Amanda an updated wanted list of parts.

Last edited:
Lynn and I will be bringing all 3 kids (and the minivan). Meet you all in Astor at 10am. We are on for the boat ride and lunch. Kids and guns probably not a good mix.

Just realized I missed deadline to pay. Can I bring cash tomorrow?

Huy and Vanessa

Back