• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx at autoforum

Hello all, the nsx you are talking about is mine. The car is in perfect condition and has never been hit. the reason for the low price of 27,000 is becasue i had recently bought another car and now i have 3 toys in total and one must go. the only reason that the car remotely touched snow is becasue autoforum had sold it but the guy had backed out of the deal. the car was immediatly cleaned and waxed. So to all who are looking at an absolutly mint car you found one.

P.S the reason the car was driven is becasue it was brought to an acura dealer for inspection. The car came out with only needing a passenger wiper,
the deal did not go through becasue of the buyers finacing promblems.

Their reputation is good, not cheap, but good. They HATE NSXs because the ones that they have had have taken a long time to sell.

The front end of that car looks to have been hit, IMO, from those pictures. It is missing some items up front, some bolts look to have been replaced and Im not sure, but something doesnt look right with the aluminum behind the passenger side headlight under the hood.

A nice 91 would sell for a lot more than $27k, so buyer beware. If you call them I bet that they will tell you its history.

This is a recent picture of the car from this past summer.I'd like to know who the structual engineer is that claims the car has been hit, please point out what you claim has been hit.

To anyone who is truly interested , talk is cheap. I challenge anyone to come and inspect the car with a proffesional. Regarding the price, the car market worldwide has dropped dramatically it is a buyers market. What we would like to get is not realitly.

Attachments

• IMG_1532.jpg
    IMG_1532.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 68
With all do respect this car is not in perfect condition. Actually far from it. Why is the spare missing and what is the deal with the spare tire bracket being re-welded? I saw it for myself and it is in so-so condition. the tow hooks under the the car are bent 90 degrees and using my experience with stamped metal, that is a heavy gauge steel possibly high strength as well, so to bend those brackets takes some force.

The aluminum bracket that holds the spare tire has the nastiest TIG weld ever! sorry for my sarcasm but I can lay a better weld blind folded with my feet! Rear tires are racing slicks. Prep work before painting is terrible. mask lines everywhere! Their vacuum booth must have a hole in it because i found stray hairs in the clearcoat....the list goes on and on. The entire car had been repainted and the shop even painted the lower center rear bumper red...even though it was black from the factory! Lastly, the interior has stains all over the place, like someone went off roading with a full cup of coffee. Sorry dude, but the proof is in the pudding. For someone who does not car about the history of the car or cosmetic flaws/amateur type work done to it then its a bargain.

Last edited:
I said that it "looks" to have been hit, because it "looks" to have been hit. I do not know if it "has" been hit, which is why I suggested that the poster call Autoforum; they will probably tell him if it has or has not been.

Good luck with the sale!

its hard enough to sell a car in good times let alone in the dead of winter not to mention times of recession, and then you get the critics who talk like they actualy think they know somethings, the truth is the car was repainted because the clearcoat on the roof was pealing due to the hot temps in Mississippi, and I would be happy to prove through my old pics.
once again the car has not been hit. I challange anyone to prove me wrong, but please if your going to try please show some cridentials.
In regards to the spare and the engine cover Ill be glad to install them. it will take a hole 2 minutes.
If there is a potential buyer and not a shooter I would be happy to expose every piece of evidence I have.

Last edited:
the car is now listed at 33k? :confused:
even though it couldn't sell for 27ish ?

secondly, im almost certain it was previously listed on kijij, before on autoforum?

I don't get the accusational tone of this thread. If someone's interested in the car, go check it out for yourself and make a decision. We know Sebass, and he's a stand up guy.

You should really take a look at it, there is a reason we are asking what we are asking for it. It is a Mint Car, it looks, drivers, feel like a 2008 Model.

Thanks
[email protected]
405 Rowntree Dairy Road #2
Woodbridge, Ontario
L4L 8H1

Last edited:
Hello Gentleman,

I have taken the liberty of reviwing all the corespondance written about
our company and the Acura NSX bearing vin # JH4N1158MT000706.
There seems to be positive imput and some negative input so allow me to clairify. As for being a flood car that thats been in accidents feel free to contact me @ [email protected] for full history prepurchase inspection from Acura, Ceritification from Forza motoring and CARFAX< CARPROOF etc. As for our guys being pushy and unknowledgeable I will say this.
I can guarentee everyone on this chat room or part of the Acura club will be more knowledgeable than our staff about NSX history or facts. We are an exotic car dealership here to sell cars that after independant inspection we believe to be a great value. As for people welding metal with their feet I emplore you to reveal the vin # of your NSX. This forum should be used by serious NSX enthousists with real views, ideas or questions and be used as a medium to help eachother not ruin a chance for others to buy the car of their dreams because you dont have a cheque to buy one yourself. If our staff is pushy I can assure you its not to be offensive,
we have great cars at great values and pushyness may have assisted one of you in owning a great car. Our apologies to anyone we have offended.
This NSX is a great car and we as well as any Acura dealer would stand by it.....

Back