• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Brunch in Chicago (June)

Okay, I just called Allgauer's. They said that they only seat large parties at 10:00 or at 1:00, and they're already quite crowded for 1:00. So I went ahead and made the reservation for 10:00 a.m. under the name "NSX". I made it for 20 people. I'll confirm headcount and if we need to change the number of people on it, we can.

I apologize to those who can't make it this early. The good news is, it allows anyone who wants to go to one of Manuel's activities afterwards plenty of time to do so.

nsxtasy said:
So I went ahead and made the reservation for 10:00 a.m. under the name "NSX". I made it for 20 people.
Ken -- will be able to get a section in their parking lot "blocked off" (cones or otherwise) ?? It'd be nice to get the NSXs all parked together, for possible group photo-ops.

YellowNSX said:
Coming! (2 of us)
Great!

YellowNSX said:
20 might not be enough!
So far we have 11 confirmed, and waiting to hear confirmations from the other 6. I changed the reservation to 17, and may lower it further in the absence of more confirmations.

If there are others who are interested and are not yet on the list, you're welcome to join us - just let us know!

EDIT: Changed number expected based on confirmations.

Last edited:
Not able to make it

My wife is working the church nursery and I have to drop my son off for boy scout camp.

See ya next time.

Dan

Brunch

I heard about the brunch from GinaK and would like to know if there is room for a new NSX (with owner). I am available, but will not "crash" the brunch.

Any room for one?

highjohn said:
I heard about the brunch from GinaK and would like to know if there is room for a new NSX (with owner). I am available, but will not "crash" the brunch.

Any room for one?
Yes. See you there!

Back