• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club Dinner Thursday July 19th!!!!! @ National Yacht Club!

Red

Legendary Member
MAJOR EDIT!!!! Thursday July 19th!!!!! (not 18th):eek:

After last month's successful NSX dinner we are continuing our once monthly NSX Dinners at the National Yacht Club.

Dinner will start at 7:30 and be by reservation only (so we can book space and plan parking) rain or shine, (if it rains and you're afraid your car will melt you CAN bring another car)

This event is for Members of the NSX Club of Canada only so please make sure you have joined and paid your dues before the 14th.

FYI - Dress is casual and meal price should be no more than $20 a person

For future referance we'll have a dinner the second Thursday of each month at the National.

Quick National facts:

National Yacht Club is at Harbourfront in Toronto at the end of Stadium Road, which is parallel to Bathurst Street south of Lakeshore.

There is a gate which you need to buzz into to gain access and a private parking area reserved for NSXs that show up on time.

You are welcome to bring a date, wife, girlfriend - we promise not to tell your other date, wife, girlfriend about the one you bring.

Food will be ordered off the menu and paid for by you directly, they take cash, visa or your car if you can't pay (oh wait, thats what I do!)

If we get enough people to pre-register we can create a special menu, etc.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
attachment.php

Can someone email me a membership form...........or bring one to the dinner and I'll register there. Don't forget the T-shirt in small:biggrin:

Right now the 19th is open but I might be doing a Hong Kong. If they don't need me, Christina and I will be there. I'll let you know when I know Stu.... :confused:

I'll be there.

John

'91 Sebring Silver NSX
'99 A4
'02 FZ1
'04 GSXR750

Can someone email me a membership form...........or bring one to the dinner and I'll register there. Don't forget the T-shirt in small:biggrin:

were u able to get a t-shirt? if not i can grab one for you if they are still at Mike's shop ... let me know

Not yet..........have been at the Mosport for a week racing

Hey guys for got to tell you - I WON the Women's Cup Race!!! Not bad for a retired old chick in my first race this year. Weather was crazy and it came down to choice of tires. I chose DOT's while others were on rains and although it was pretty scarry for the first 3 laps with close to crashing a dozen times due to slipping, a dry line formed and I turned it up a few notched to win by almost 20 seconds. Back into retirement for the year!:biggrin:

Hey guys for got to tell you - I WON the Women's Cup Race!!! Not bad for a retired old chick in my first race this year. Weather was crazy and it came down to choice of tires. I chose DOT's while others were on rains and although it was pretty scarry for the first 3 laps with close to crashing a dozen times due to slipping, a dry line formed and I turned it up a few notched to win by almost 20 seconds. Back into retirement for the year!:biggrin:

Awesome! Congrats! See u Thursday for a victory drink!

wow! very nice, and congrats
so do you want me to pick one up for you , and at the dinner you can pay Stu?

Sure........if you're close to Richmond Hill..........not sure of the size mens XS or ladies sm or med. - my arms grew from racing.:biggrin: I'll be paying Stu, then he can use the money for dinner.

Sure........if you're close to Richmond Hill..........not sure of the size mens XS or ladies sm or med. - my arms grew from racing.:biggrin: I'll be paying Stu, then he can use the money for dinner.
haha i live in Richmond Hill, and am about 5 min from Mike's house and work
maybe i can bring a few sizes by and see which one fits u better and u can chose from there

Sounds great......thanks. Black or Blue will be good, not sure of the colors available. See you Thurs!!!!!!!

Hey guys for got to tell you - I WON the Women's Cup Race!!! Not bad for a retired old chick in my first race this year. Weather was crazy and it came down to choice of tires. I chose DOT's while others were on rains and although it was pretty scarry for the first 3 laps with close to crashing a dozen times due to slipping, a dry line formed and I turned it up a few notched to win by almost 20 seconds. Back into retirement for the year!:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Geck! Chalk one up to the bike folk!

what time does dinner usually start around?
im hoping i can get there in time, because im picking up a car from Montreal during the day... but leaving at 7 am

Congratulations Geck! Chalk one up to the bike folk!

Dude, you gotta get better with the quotes on your posts - I thought you went in for the opperation Dave has been saving up for for a minute!

Back