• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

NSX Club of America

Just curious? How many of you are in the NSX Club of America?

We've got a newly-done magazine coming out (NSX Driver) and great events coming up.

I encourage everyone join. The vendor discounts alone are worth the low cost of entry ($40).

For you SoCal folks, we have great dinner meets once a month in Huntington Beach. The site of 15 - 25 NSX's on the street together is worth checking out.
smile.gif
Plus, you get to check out some highly modified NSX's.

-Justin

I joined last summer and also recommend it.

I try to make it to those Huntington Beach meetings as often as I can, but the traffic between L.A. and O.C. at that hour is becoming too much of a disincentive. I usually head down with a couple of other NSXers who share this complaint. I keep begging Alex to move the meetings closer to L.A. (perhaps I should convince him to hold the meetings at least one hour later...or, better yet, on weekends).

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I know nothing of referral credits, but I track down and stop unknown NSX drivers and try to recruit them. I even tried stopping Mike Niday one day! Didn't recognize him until he got out of the car. I keep spare NSXCA brochures/applications in both cars. You never know when you might run into a new potential member!

Kevin

2 years of ownership and a huge NSX enthusiast as most know, but incredibly still have not joined as it can't be done online.... (or else I would).. I will never actually MAIL something because I am incredibly lazy and besides I can't find the form. And I don't know if the form is for FL chapter only or NSXCA or both. Don't know if it's 40 bucks or 100 bucks.... have seen and heard both. It's too difficult. Oh boy, I'm about to get slammed, aren't I?>>>>

------------------
Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

2 years of ownership and a huge NSX enthusiast as most know, but incredibly still have not joined as it can't be done online.... (or else I would)..

You can fill out the form on line but you still have to mail or fax it in. Or, send me a private e-mail with a phone number where you can be reached and I'll get you signed up over the phone.

I will never actually MAIL something because I am incredibly lazy and besides I can't find the form.

The form is available on the national club's website at http://www.nsxca.org If you want to go directly to the web page where the form is located, it's at http://www.nsxnorthwest.com/nsxca/join.html

And I don't know if the form is for FL chapter only or NSXCA or both.

The Florida chapter is part of the NSX Club of America. If you join one, you automatically are a member of the other (for those in Florida, anyway).

Don't know if it's 40 bucks or 100 bucks.... have seen and heard both.

The annual dues are forty dollars. (Plus an extra ten for overseas members.)

The Florida Chapter (whose website is at http://www.nsxflorida.com ) raises funds for its activities by offering the option for an additional sixty dollars, most of which goes towards a club polo shirt which you will receive. But that additional sixty dollars is optional and you are entitled to all membership privileges for the forty dollar basic membership fee. (Just not the shirt.)

Oh boy, I'm about to get slammed, aren't I?

Actually, these are good questions. I'm glad to have the opportunity to set the record straight.

Just curious? How many of you are in the NSX Club of America?

I am. (Obviously, from my preceding post.)

We have a very active group of members in the Chicago-Milwaukee area, with monthly dinner meetings and other events. We hope you'll all join us at NSXPO 2001, the national event of the club, which we will be hosting October 18-21 at Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, including two days on the track at the beautiful, historic Road America racetrack (http://www.roadamerica.com ).

I'm in. I never thought of myself as a 'club guy'. But I like this group of people!
How about an embroidered NSXCA patch to put next to my Skip Barber patch on my driving suit?

How about an embroidered NSXCA patch to put next to my Skip Barber patch on my driving suit?

Sure, no prob. The club has patches available for sale for $10 each plus $1 postage per order. You can order (a) via the Internet by remitting via Paypal to [email protected] (b) by faxing your MasterCard/Visa number and expiration date to 847-869-0302 (c) by mailing your check to NSX Club of America, P. O. Box A3416, Chicago IL 60690-3416. Unlike the other NSXCA merchandise items which are made to order, the patches are in stock and will be shipped within a day or two of receiving your order.

Send me an e-mail if you'd like to see a .jpg of the patch.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 27 February 2001).]

Just sent in my membership today after I purchased my 2000 NSX-T a little over a week ago. Looking forward to attending some meetings and events in my local area.

------------------
'00 NSX-T, silverstone/blk, #252

Back