• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club of Canada!

:biggrin:
is there a list of members or member numbers? :biggrin:
what do the shirts look like :tongue:
guys i'm working in Hong Kong but will be back for the nsxxpo for sure

There is a list of members! We have numbers!
Shirts are very nice looking!
Look forward to seeing you at XPO!!! :biggrin:

I guess I am bringing this thread back from the dead. I've been on Prime for a few years now, but I am not a mbr of the NSX club of Canada. Can someone PM or email me at [email protected] with more info on the club and what is needed in order to join?

Thanks

No...The West coast NSX's owners prefer to Join the American Club, not interested in forming any West coast chapter of the NSXCC. The NSX club of Canada is incorporated across Canada, therefore the structure is in place to support Chapters across Canada
In 2008 we help plannned and set-up West Fest, which was quite successful, however there was no further interest in forming a Chapter and moving forward.

Actually, we do have one member that sign-up last year just to get a particular year renewal gift.

Bram

All the west needs is a few owners who want to get something going and are willing to put a little elbow grease into it.

The biggest hurdle, from my perspective, is that it is difficult to provide benefits for Western members when almost everyone else is in Ontario......But if there was someone out there who wanted to figure it out, the infrastructure is in place for you to build something. It just cant be done from Toronto very well.

Im moving to Vancouver in July and would be willing to help whomever wants to build a western arm of the NSXCC do that.

Dave, time to swing by Sask, pick up your old car and plant the seeds for a bona fide NSXCC branch.

Wouldn't that be funny.

Wife: why are you putting a trailer hitch on my car?
Me: just in case
Wife: just in case of what?
Me: just in case on the way to our new home out west I buy my old car back.

We ARE driving out!:biggrin:

All the west needs is a few owners who want to get something going and are willing to put a little elbow grease into it.

The biggest hurdle, from my perspective, is that it is difficult to provide benefits for Western members when almost everyone else is in Ontario......But if there was someone out there who wanted to figure it out, the infrastructure is in place for you to build something. It just cant be done from Toronto very well.

Im moving to Vancouver in July and would be willing to help whomever wants to build a western arm of the NSXCC do that.

I would be interested in joining a Western chapter if ever there was one in order to get to know fellow NSX owners from the Vancouver area and perhaps meet up on occasion.

If you are interested in setting up a Western Chapter, drop me an email, and we can discuss what would be required, or you can attend our next Exe meeting to understand what the NSXCC is all about.
We have built the framework and incorporated the Club Across Canada, and have the resources to help build a Western Chapter. All we need is people to get get involved an take leadership role.
With Dave now in Vancouver, you have access to one of the Architect of the NSXCC.

Bram

Back