• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX clutch compatibility.........

Hi there sir, just a quick question, are all NSX clutches the same regardless if its an Acura NSX left hand drive, or Honda NSX right hand drive? NA1s and NA2s of course are definitely different. I am planning to buy clutch kit here in Japan and have it installed in my Acura NSX (left hand) in the Philippines. Would a clutch from a right hand drive Honda NSX NA1 fit in a left hand drive Acura NSX NA1?

Hopefully you could give me light on this.

Thank you.

Hi there sir, just a quick question, are all NSX clutches the same regardless if its an Acura NSX left hand drive, or Honda NSX right hand drive? NA1s and NA2s of course are definitely different. I am planning to buy clutch kit here in Japan and have it installed in my Acura NSX (left hand) in the Philippines. Would a clutch from a right hand drive Honda NSX NA1 fit in a left hand drive Acura NSX NA1?

Hopefully you could give me light on this.

Thank you.

NA1 left and right hand drive are the same as are NA2 left & right. My UK right hand drive Honda has a clutch bought from the USA

Hope that help you out......yes OK to buy in Japan.....sure it will be cheaper there though? Best check......it's a pricey country

Edit.....I assumed you were in the USA at first...now I see you are not...

Last edited:
Back