• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Coilover kits from KW Suspensions

Hi there,

Now available at A.S. Motorsport, KW Suspension systems and kits.

KW Suspension V3 Stainless steel Coilover kit
variant3_2007.jpg

Features:
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• inox-line stainless steel technology
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment

Specs:
Front lowering: 20-50mm
Rear lowering: 25-55mm

$2,210
Contact us for more information.
EU clients please contact us for EU pricing

We also sell many other coil over kits for all NSX's.

KW Competition race suspension:
$9.199 ex shipping
EU clients please contact us for EU pricing

All prices are excluding shipping and are subject to euro exchange rates.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Now available at A.S. Motorsport, KW Suspension systems and kits.

KW Suspension V3 Stainless steel Coilover kit
variant3_2007.jpg

Features:
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• inox-line stainless steel technology
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment

Specs:
Front lowering: 20-50mm
Rear lowering: 25-55mm

3 way adjustable race coilover kits for the NSX are also available

$2,210
EU clients please add VAT.

I will like to buy the 3-way adjustable race kit for $2,210.

PMed

3-way for $2210??? That's a freakin steal!

I will like to buy the 3-way adjustable race kit for $2,210.

PMed

3-way for $2210??? That's a freakin steal!

It sure is a great deal for a great coilover kit,
Would you like a shipping quote?

I agree, that's less than 1/4 of the MSRP of KW's 3-way race damper. For that price I may buy 2.

What spring rates do they come with?
Thanks for the PM, the sub $300 shipping wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be coming from europe.

At the price of $2,210 for the KW 3-way adjustable race damper no one should consider ANY other coilover; not JRZ/Moton/Penske/Ohlins 3-way coilover offerings or even the single and double adjustable offerings out there.

This is an amazing price for the same 3-way adjustable race damper that FXMD set all those track records and overall wins in their Unlimited car which was originally designed for the FIA GT NSX in Europe. This 3-way coilover lists for ~$8,000-10,000 and has separate high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound adjustments. It also has a separate canister with the compression adjustments on it as well as pillowball top hats.

The Monotube aluminum-bodied 3-way race damper is NOT the same as KW's world reknown "Inox-Line" stainless steel twin-tube street/track damper -which is factory-equipped in the Mercedes AMG "Black Edition" cars (CLK63 AMG Black Edition & SL65 AMG BLack Edition) as well as the Nurburgring record-setting Dodge Viper ACR. The V3 has adjustable compression (low speed -controls body roll) and rebound and is a double-adjustable damper with no external reservoir and uses the OEM top hats.

-But i'm sure you know all of this being a KW Distributor :)

I would urge everyone to jump on this offer while it still stands and order KW's amazing 3-way adjustable race damper!
-I might be buying 2 or even 3 sets at this pricing.

For reference:

3-way adjustable Race Damper:
Dog3-KWRearShockAssy.jpg

V3:
KWNSXV3coiloverpic.jpg

^ Well that's incorrect you are confusing the "Competition and V3 Inox coilovers"

You should know the difference since you are also a KW vendor.
So let's get this clear since there will be some confusion since the other vendor above has mixed up the facts.

The $2.210 is for the KW V3 Inox coilover kit
The $9.199 is for the KW Competition kit

^ Well that's incorrect you are confusing the "Competition and V3 Inox coilovers"

You should know the difference since you are also a KW vendor.
So let's get this clear since there will be some confusion since the other vendor above has mixed up the facts.

The $2.210 is for the KW V3 Inox coilover kit
The $9.199 is for the KW Competition kit

It was actually you who are confusing the 3-way racing damper from the double-adjustable Variant 3 coilover.

I see you have edited your original post :wink:, but I quoted your original post in Post #4 which stated the 3-way race kit was available for $2,210.

In the following posts, I clearly asked to buy the your advertised 3-way adjustable race coilovers for $2,210 which you agreed upon and gave me a quote for shipping. For that price I would be more than happy to buy a few kits.

Even with my and sicarius82's comments about the unbelievable price for the 3-way race kit, you fail to understand the differences between the 3-way race kit and the "Variant 3" (until I spelled it out in my last post), and are either guilty of false advertising or negligent posting as a vendor.

Either way it is clear that you are not too familiar with the KW brand or product line since you cannot even distinguish between the two.

Then you have not read the post correctly,
it stated:

This advertisement is clearly for the KW Variant V3 Inox coilover kit.
I know from the e-mails we received from your colleague that your company was not amused to see some a other vendor advertise for KW. it's rather unprofessional to start posting and creating confusion in a other vendors thread.

Then you have not read the post correctly,
it stated:
Your initial post originally stated (in this order):

$2,210
EU clients please add VAT.

As I said before, it was either false advertising or negligent post structure on your behalf that drew the conclusion of the 3-way race kit being sold for that price. I (and another) clearly asked if the pricing was for the 3-way race kit -which you confirmed.

You fail to understand the differences between the 3-way race kit and the "Variant 3" (until I spelled it out in my last post)

If you did nothing wrong, then why did you change your original post?

This advertisement is clearly for the KW Variant V3 Inox coilover kit.
I know from the e-mails we received from your colleague that your company was not amused to see some a other vendor advertise for KW. it's rather unprofessional to start posting and creating confusion in a other vendors thread.
Again you are making false statements.

First off, if you spent any time on this forum you would know that "FXMDBilly" is my business username while "Stuntman" is my personal. You would also know that I introduced KW to the community almost a year ago before it was even available. You should also know we FXMD are a Factory KW Race Team who campaigns one of the fastest Time Attack cars in the country.

From vendor to vendor, I simply and politely asked you under my FXMDBilly account to please respect and abide by KW North America's set MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) structure which all distributors must abide by, which is set at $2,319.61 -which you are in violation of. I have no problem with other vendors advertising KW products since there are far more credible vendors out there who sell them than you.

A.S. Motorsport, I also noticed it saying 3-way adjustable. That's why I thought it was a steal at that listed price.

Back