• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Drifting Video

thanks for the post, beautiful video, i was always wondering if there is any version without the words on the middle of the screen

music is horrible but that whole clip was taken from a japanese street racing movie called "Freeway Speedway 6: To The Max"

the whole saga is basically about a bunch of street racers who race on the "Wangan" ( or highway ) and Tsuchiya is always in it as a guest star who says that street racing is bad and you should take it to circuit. even though Tsuchiya was once a street racer himself.

that driving is all done by Tsuchiya and you can tell its him by his kenwood racing suit.

s14_tat said:
music is horrible but that whole clip was taken from a japanese street racing movie called "Freeway Speedway 6: To The Max"

the whole saga is basically about a bunch of street racers who race on the "Wangan" ( or highway ) and Tsuchiya is always in it as a guest star who says that street racing is bad and you should take it to circuit. even though Tsuchiya was once a street racer himself.

that driving is all done by Tsuchiya and you can tell its him by his kenwood racing suit.

thanks for the detailed info :smile:
i just purchased a last set of "Freeway Speedway 1-6" from amazon.
Thanks.

djjoonie said:
thanks for the detailed info :smile:
i just purchased a last set of "Freeway Speedway 1-6" from amazon.
Thanks.

i never saw freeway speedway 1, but i know its very very old school. the main car is a R31 skyline!!!

i remembered #4 and #6 being the best ones. i saw #5 and didn't like it too much. let me remind you that the movie is very very very japanese. some people find the movie to be stupid, but i think its a great driving movie esp for its time. no special effects just very very skilled highway driving skills.

and from what i remembered, #6 is the only one with a NSX. the rest of the time Tsuchiya was driving his R32 GTR, since that was the car he used to dominate group A touring car so the R32 was the shit back then. lol

s14_tat said:
i never saw freeway speedway 1, but i know its very very old school. the main car is a R31 skyline!!!

i remembered #4 and #6 being the best ones. i saw #5 and didn't like it too much. let me remind you that the movie is very very very japanese. some people find the movie to be stupid, but i think its a great driving movie esp for its time. no special effects just very very skilled highway driving skills.

and from what i remembered, #6 is the only one with a NSX. the rest of the time Tsuchiya was driving his R32 GTR, since that was the car he used to dominate group A touring car so the R32 was the shit back then. lol

Shoot, ive got 1-6! just havent watched 5 and 6 yet :biggrin: I loved 1, that R31 Skyline RS-turbo is awesome. the movie left me with a strong desire to import one in two years when its legal :wink:

my set arrived, awesome video!!! i just wish there are some kind of translation.:frown: well, dont need much :smile:

Back