• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest! May 16-18 2008

Red

Legendary Member
NSX Est Fest! May 16-18 2008

The NSX Club of Canada, will be going to Gananoque Ontario, in the beautiful 1000 islands region, and staying at the amazing Gananoque Inn.

We are having our spring cruise, a show and shine, tech sessions and more.

We have also negoitated a special rate at the Gananoque Inn for club (NSXCC and NSXCA) members who book before March 16 2008.

See the flyer for details, there are a limitted number of rooms, so book early.

We are inviting the all members of the North East Region of the NSX Club of America to come and party with the NSX Club of Canada. We're expecting 30-40 cars! (and a LOT more beer!):wink:

Register at: [email protected]

Book your room at: 1-800-465-3101 and mention "NSX CLUB'

estfest.jpg

Looks like a sick time, only 6 hours from NYC:confused: Im in:biggrin:

Looks like a sick time, only 6 hours from NYC:confused: Im in:biggrin:

Remember to bring your drinking cap!:wink:
(and start doing drinking exercises now - our beer is stronger!:biggrin:)

Remember to bring your drinking cap!:wink:
(and start doing drinking exercises now - our beer is stronger!:biggrin:)

Easy, I kinda remember all the canadains being light-weights and going to bed early at NSXPO:confused: You guys, got some work to do.:biggrin:

Easy, I kinda remember all the canadains being light-weights and going to bed early at NSXPO:confused: You guys, got some work to do.:biggrin:

UR "Kid"ding right?

We retired to the Canadian Embassy and drank until 1-2am each night!(this was shot around 1am - Larry B. Joe, Peter Mills, Hirofumi had already gone to bed - but please feel free to get coroberation from them!
Drinking_group.jpg

What's that on the table Corona's and Pepsi's? Im just kidding. I'd love to visit Canada again. I havent been back in a while. My dad is technically Canadian. Grandma from toronto and grandpa's from Montreal.:wink:

What's that on the table Corona's and Pepsi's?

Corona's and Molson Canadian!:wink: ( in Canada, we consider Corona light beer!) - We had serious trouble with the Vodka, whats up with 40 proof? thats only 20%!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Its more like wine than spirits - in Canada, that stuff would be illegal under the misrepresentation laws - can't call it Vodka, can only call it a vodka cooler!:wink: :rolleyes:

I'd love to visit Canada again. I havent been back in a while. My dad is technically Canadian. Grandma from toronto and grandpa's from Montreal.:wink:

So Gramma had a thing about guys with French accents?:wink: Well see if your Canadian gene is dominant or recessive based on how late you can stay up drinking and how much you can drink while staying up late!:biggrin:

That sounds like an awesome trip. Wish I could plan that far in advance, but I am definitely gonna try!

That sounds like an awesome trip. Wish I could plan that far in advance, but I am definitely gonna try!
Damn, the way you get lost, you and Clem should leave now to get there on time!!!:biggrin:

Blast it into your blackberry and that way you'll not double book later!:wink:

Nothing says commitment like calling the hotel and booking!:biggrin:
(You can always cancel later, but you'll lock in a good price now)

Don't you Canucks have hotels with 24 hour reservations? They won't be back until tomorrow morning.

Slackers........

they gotta start drinking at 7pm or they'd have to start @ 8pm - not as good!:tongue:

Please email your attendance to [email protected]

AND

Phone the hotel to book your room

(two separate things)

U.S.A! U.S.A!

You guys are out-registering us Canucks for Est Fest!

Just an update - Over half of the available disounted rooms are booked, and it promises to sell out. . There's still room, and the hotel discount (it's a big one btw) is for a 4 star inn. Tell your friends, we are very excited to have you guys come up and visit.

We've planned a show and shine for Sunday morning at the Gananoque water front park. It'll be a beautiful group shot!

I already sent my information to [email protected] missed NSXPO but Me and tracey are in on this one. We already booked our Room.

I was wondering are u guys in the northeast chapter driving up to Canada together?

Can't wait...

Last edited:
Sure we will caravan up! As we get closer we will lay out plans.

Regards,
LarryB

i'm in, ya 'nucks...

since i'm a recovering alki
i will gladly take all your keys
and be designated nsx
trasher:biggrin: :biggrin:

i'm in, ya 'nucks...

since i'm a recovering alki
i will gladly take all your keys
and be designated nsx
trasher:biggrin: :biggrin:

OK, so we have our 1st VTEC tester!:eek: :rolleyes:

Don't worry though, you won't be alone - all of us Canadians are recovering Alcoholics - recovering from drinking like alcoholics the night before!:biggrin: :wink:

Don't worry though, you won't be alone - all of us Canadians are recovering Alcoholics - recovering from drinking like alcoholics the night before!:biggrin: :wink:
i may not drink but i still can throw up.....hehheh...
barfkiss.gif

looking forward to the shindig!!!

Last edited:
Hmnnn,

This sounds like fun! Newbies allowed?

So from the sounds of it we're a actually a drinking club with an NSX problem? :biggrin:

Hmnnn,

So from the sounds of it we're a actually a drinking club with an NSX problem? :biggrin:

YES.. come down and have fun..

Hmnnn,

Newbies ESPECIALLY welcome - nothing like hearing things like, "I change my oil every three years since I put so few miles on it" and "of course I'm going to drive it in the snow" and the ever popular, "timing belt? What's a timing belt?"

Yes, drinking I can manage without, its the NSX I'm addicted to!:wink:

Back