• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Format67 finally done

Hong_NSX

4786933101_6cb2905e26.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo

Enjoy the movie. I hope you like it.

br

Hong

Last edited:
I am just lost without words for this movie. GREAT JOB! PIcture quality and direction is outstanding! :biggrin::eek:

EDIT: You guys have outdid yourselves in this making of this NSX movie. TOO TOO GOOD!!! AHHHH!!!! YEEE BOY!

Last edited:
Nuff' said..

i-came-ghostbuster.jpg

So I watched the whole video 3 times in a row and don't think I blinked once (seriously). When it finished after the 3rd time I started clapping and yelling "wooo" as if I was at a sport event of some type. Absolutely amazing, an excellent excellent video. As the above stated, please do get us an HD download link if available.

10000 thumbs up!!

"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.
Soichiro Honda"

Count this is one. Wow.... Great job!

Execellent. Thank you.

That video gave me goose bumps. This is by far the best NSX video ever made.

Okay Hong. That was amazing. I don't know if any portion has a copyright, but the music, cinematography, and narration are amazing. What an incredible tribute to Honda, the NSX, and Aryton Senna.

I give it a standing ovation.

Last edited:
dear lord! that was...spectacular....if you dont mind, I'm gonna post this on some other boards...stunning

and

Dear Honda,

Take a look at this, get your emotion and passion back

sincerely,

me!

Wow, holy crap. That was an awesome video. Well done! Makes me want to go out for a drive.

That was just WOW!

As a designer, I can appreciate the artistic side of the movie, but as an NSX fan i I would have loved more NSX roar and a bit less violins.

what a great tribute to the car.You captured the essence of nsx, thrilling performance in a beautiful form.....nice production....this should be added to primes' wiki with your permission.

Back