• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT cover of OZ magazine next month

AJ- u in adelaide ??
serious ?? pm your contact number mate and your address I'll try to send u a copy.

ikon- its a custom Kawagen sport front bumper with sorcery wide guards and sorcery rear guards.

juice- thanx ! hope all goes well for your beast!

dae and black nugget- I'm honoured to have my car on your wallpaper :)

gheba- its there for the show series and part of the look.

Heres the small res of the cover and another teaser.
Not long to go!

5698websiteopener_asm36.jpg

5698websiteinside_asm36.jpg

Last edited:
The cover says "we drove it like we stole it". Ok. So in other words, it was a typical day of cruising for your NSX? :D :D :D

FuryNSX said:
Okay. That's it. We've got the picture of the year!!!

Wait... Nico was already <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=521">Pix of the Year in 2004</A>. :D

I find it interesting how this thread is still below 5,000 view hits... could having no import models be a factor? i think sooooo!!!! :D

hybridnsx said:
would be nice if you lowered the front more but i guess it would be hard drive everyday.

I don't think he can lower it more that is his border line, took him 5-10 minutes to take the X out of the garage already now :biggrin:

Thanx for the comments guys.

Eastons is truly amazing we're doing another shoot next weekend for a US import magazine.

If any1 wants a copy I'll be attending NSXPO.
I'll also be doing a limited run of posters from the shoots.

but some of the pics are just mindblowing.
for those that are too lazy to get on the site.
My favourite looks like an ad.
_F4U8705.jpg

_F4U8721.jpg

That pic of your car coming up the ramp in the parking garage is total hottness! That was a very cool idea. Your car is awesome!

Back