• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX holiday luncheon Orlando Dec.2

Safe Driving and Happy Holidays to you all.

I won't be able to attend. I'm injured having pulled a hammy chasing down a robbery suspect :redface:

Ironically, I was just getting over a stress injury to the foot and went to the gym for a serious leg workout a couple days prior. I caught up to the suspect vehicle, then punk bolted from the car. I came within arms reach of him then heard/felt the "pop" in my leg. Hmm, guess I'm getting old.

Didn't get to bring the NSX to the last event several months ago, so I was looking forward to this event. Oh well.

Hey Oster, looks like those Falken Tires are gonna last me even longer since I barely drive the NSX anymore. Oh, and the headlight issue was resolved as well as the other issue.

Miss you guys :biggrin:

P.S. No group drive??

OK dump question WHICH Starbucks is it. I googled Ocoee and found three of them on W Colonia. How about an address please:smile:

Well, with fresh engine oil, tranny fluid, and a new tire, she's back on the road.

Looks like I will be able to make it after all!

Oster, bring some spare bands and grease in case my CV boots go dry! :eek:

- David

The meeting point for the drive is the Starbucks on West Colonial.

10300 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761
407-877-3471

be ready to LEAVE at 9am with a full tank of gas and an empty bladder

I'll be there by 830am.

Wei-Shen
my cell 407-832-0176

Safe Driving and Happy Holidays to you all.

I won't be able to attend. I'm injured having pulled a hammy chasing down a robbery suspect :redface:

Ironically, I was just getting over a stress injury to the foot and went to the gym for a serious leg workout a couple days prior. I caught up to the suspect vehicle, then punk bolted from the car. I came within arms reach of him then heard/felt the "pop" in my leg. Hmm, guess I'm getting old.

Didn't get to bring the NSX to the last event several months ago, so I was looking forward to this event. Oh well.

Hey Oster, looks like those Falken Tires are gonna last me even longer since I barely drive the NSX anymore. Oh, and the headlight issue was resolved as well as the other issue.

Miss you guys :biggrin:

P.S. No group drive??

You wimp :tongue: , shoulda saved your leg and popped a cap in his ass. I can't tell you how many GSW's to the bottom of the foot I have to fix. We'll miss ya.

2005272802255020612_rs.jpg

new to tampa, would be good to get together.....can we just show and pay for lunch upon arrival?
assume University walk is near all the disney stuff?

new to tampa, would be good to get together.....can we just show and pay for lunch upon arrival?
assume University walk is near all the disney stuff?

Welcome, I also live in Tampa. If we both attend, we should carpool out there.

You wimp :tongue: , shoulda saved your leg and popped a cap in his ass. I can't tell you how many GSW's to the bottom of the foot I have to fix. We'll miss ya.

2005272802255020612_rs.jpg

Actually, in retrospect, I probably should have pulled out my taser and shot him in the back. But I was certain I could catch him. I'm pretty fast. When my legs are actually working :rolleyes:

As my buddy always says "Can you outrun a bullet? Punk!"

Post some nice pics for me guys.

Anyone coming from down south up the turnpike? Is the Melbourne group going for the drive? Let me know I am up for either route. Full bottle on hand, for a little spray on the way.

Welcome, I also live in Tampa. If we both attend, we should carpool

Very kind of you however thought the idea was to "show off" the cars? I've got a '96 and would be happy to pick youup if that works for you....otherwise just see you there?

Welcome, I also live in Tampa. If we both attend, we should carpool

Very kind of you however thought the idea was to "show off" the cars? I've got a '96 and would be happy to pick youup if that works for you....otherwise just see you there?

im still up in the air whether or not I can take work off, If I do go, we should meet and drive out together.

...nevermind. :smile: see y'all on Sunday.

Last edited:
Anyone coming from down south up the turnpike? Is the Melbourne group going for the drive? Let me know I am up for either route. Full bottle on hand, for a little spray on the way.

Hey Bob (Mike too),

Warren and I are leaving from the Hess mart station off the Viera exit at 7-7:15am if you wanna meet up with us for the trip out to the 'spirited' group drive.:smile:

For those NOT doing the country drive, please meet by 11am at

Fridays
5933 Caravan Ct, Orlando, FL
(407) 903-0338

This restaurant is located just north of I-4 at exit 75B (east side of Kirkman Rd.).

Do not arrive late. Once the group enters Universal, you will not be able to enter on your own and join the luncheon.

Thanks,
Wei-Shen

Had awsome time on the drive :biggrin: Also great seeing new faces and seeing good friends again.

Oster

Back