• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Atlanta

All New I N D O O R S
MOTORSPORT NATIONALS
GEORGIA INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER
next to Atlanta Airport
SEPTEMBER 20-21
Yes we are still on! September 20 and 21

Wow, you guys sure know how to blog! The rumor mill in this industry is unbelievable! Anyway, after a long hard week of negotiations, we are moving the Nationals to the beautiful facilities at GICC by the Atlanta Airport. Don't FREAK, your same hotel reservations will be fine. The place is off Camp Creek Parkway almost at the airport so all the 19/41 area hotels are just a couple of miles away and still the cheapest! The show will be mostly an inside deal (air conditioned and NO rain!). We will party like no other! We will have tons of cars in the car show and vendors galore, a gigantic swimsuit competition, and yes lots of live music. I have compiled as much information as I could into this cheesy web builder lame website. The new one with online registration is coming (I promise), so stay tuned this next week because indoor space will be limited!

Here's What We Do Know!

Nothing can ever take the place of a 20 year tradition,
But we are sure gonna try!!!

What do ya get when you take hundreds of awesome show cars, tons of industry vendors,
continuous live music, AND the world's most beautiful women - IT"S THE NATIONALS, Duh!
Well we are on for the Atlanta Classic event, that fine fall day in the ATL. In this briefing I will
attempt to tell you everything I know so far:

Admission Pricing:

Saturday Only - $30
Sunday Only - $25
Saturday and Sunday - $50

Car Show Entry Fee - $65
(Includes Admission For Two Saturday and Sunday)

We will have tons of car show classes (find out more when registration goes live this week).
There will be some special prize money for car clubs!

And did I mention tons of gorgeous women?

Need more info? Send us an email!
All will be available this coming week . . .
Georgia International Convention Center

Let's Party!

Need More Info?
Contact us at:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I am not a member of the registry site, and I dont know if it would have this info.

Out of curiosity ,

1. What year
2. Color

Do we have in Atlanta?

I guess the post numbers will sorta speak for itself, unless you have two...
I have seen 5 in the past 2 months. Previous to that 2 in 7 years.

1991 Red Auto
1992 Silver 5/speed CTSC

1997 Black/black (Milton)

Wait, Wait Wait

With all of these new NSXs in the area, we need to put together an event real soon.

Hopefully when it warms up a bit.

Back