• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

nsx in austin for 24k

Holy cow , this looks like a good deal on craigslist 91 black nsx with 73k miles for 24k and I cant believe the guy even put his phone number in there (I just bought a black 91 with 77k miles or I would be on it)

Holy cow , this looks like a good deal on craigslist 91 black nsx with 73k miles for 24k and I cant believe the guy even put his phone number in there (I just bought a black 91 with 77k miles or I would be on it)

That sounds like a heck of a deal! Time for you to buy an extra one. :biggrin:

no looky...

I don't see the ad' listed anywhere on Austin's Craiglist... :confused:

(btw, I've been checking CL regularly throughout the day for the past few weeks)

Last edited:
+4:confused:

Attachments

• nssx.JPG
    nssx.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 56
This is so FUNNY!!:biggrin:

24k is a steal for a 91 w/70k but a 92 identical to it on ebay with 75k services completed with snap ring repaired only does 25.5 on ebay?

What is the difference? FOR 1500 I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ALL THE SERVICES DONE including tb/wp etc..... for 1500 bux!

found...

I was looking for it also. The ad is under "Dallas".
Here is the ad'...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/676055446.html

1991 Acura NSX 73K Actual Milage! Clean - $23800 (North Austin)
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-10, 10:50PM CDT

1991 Acura NSX with only 73k miles! Black with black leather, all power, drive excellent, paint still in great condition, oil change on every 3k miles, 5 speed transmission, clean title and has never been in any accident. Asking price is $23,800 obo. Must see to believe! For more information please call 512-903-0926 and ask for wayne.

<table summary="craigslist hosted images"><tbody><tr><td align="center">
01020901040101160320080511d181ac11078eab1ec6000b01.jpg
</td> <td align="center">
01011001150301161120080511ffbaaf18fbc2129af600fc47.jpg
</td></tr> <tr><td align="center">
01010401150101021020080511bdfa54b34e7ba1bf4f00ea6b.jpg
</td> <td align="center">
01010001150101041220080511df999cb24a75f5da8d0014ba.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
For those interested, key-points would be:

• CarFax (not conclusive, but a start!)

• Inquire about exact maint'/service history (ie. t/b & w/p, hoses, etc')

• Usual NSX'quirks addressed (ie. speakers/amp, ccu, window-regulators, if in 'snap-ring' range)

• Condition of 'wear-n-tear' items (ie. brake-pads/rotors, tires, rubber-seals/gaskets, clutch, leather-seats/carpets-mats)

• Any mods'/upgrades (ie. WW lip above)

• Using VIN#, call up local/regional Acura dealership service centers

If service/maint' is up to date and there is no accident/collision history, this is a very fair priced NSX! :cool:

{Nota Bena: The engine-compartment/bay in the pic above looks dirtier than a truck-shop lavoratory!!!}

last year I saw a 95 with 99k miles that needed it all bring 29k so I ended up buying a 91 that needed it all , but me being a honda tech "it all" for me will likely run me about $ 1100 to 1300 & some labor (thank god for the flat rate yin and yang) so shop carefully my fellow enthusiasts

I saw that car for sale a while back [months]. My guess is there is a good story to go along with it. I search Austin/Houston/Dallas at least weekly.

Somethings fishy.:smile: Too good to be true.

Somethings fishy.:smile: Too good to be true.

73k miles on original expansion tank hope the car is not overheating and has a blownheadgasket:biggrin: How bout the rest of the stuff like a/c timing belt, clutch thats alot pocket change

hey guys, this is actually my nsx for sale. I used to be a forum member quite some time ago when I first purchased the vehicle. (User name was nsx_atx (RON) forgot my old password so I registered over again). I've been really busy, so I had my friend Wayne try to find a buyer for me. The vehicle is actually pretty much sold as of today, I'm setting up a buy it now auction for a guy in California. I haven't had time to enjoy this car for over a year now and it's been sitting collecting dust so I decided it was time to let it go. Most of the necessary services were done when I had first gotten the vehicle at around 15000 miles (water pump, tb etc.) The only problems with it now are that the climate control board is bad and I think the bose amp is bad (squeeling and shreaking speakers). If for some reason this deal does not go through, I'll make sure to let you guys know. Apologies for not considering posting for sale on this forum first.

oh and sahtt, this car was never posted in the past. Must be one similar to mine. No fishy stories to it or anything, hopefully the next driver will enjoy it as much as I did.

Yep, that's me. Car dyno was strong for stock, back at texpo in austin years ago. Haha, been away from the scene because I've been a little too busy. I hadn't driven the car for a while and finally took it for a spin last night and I have to admit I had second thoughts about selling it. It'll definately be missed, :frown: but I'm hoping to make some room for another nice little two door vehicle with the initials A and M :wink:

Ron da' Don...

Hey Ron! Ojas & I were just talkin' about tonight while out-n-about in towne...

Hope all is well w/ you. You should get back in the 'loop w/ us, good times man.

G'luck w/ the "A and M two door vehicle"... I still dream of one, but I'm no 007! :D

Umar! haha wassup man? Been awhile. I ain't no 007 either but thinking about giving it a try, just something new ya know. eh, well it probably won't be for another couple of months, it always seems like it takes me forever to find the right one. Yeah my bad for not being around for awhile been real busy with this new business. But definately we should hang out sometime. Hit me up (pm me if you lost my number cuz I think I lost yours...oops sorry :tongue: )

Geez, just looked at your profile and the list of mods. Sheesh been busy buying toys eh? Haha, no more keeping it REAL huh?

Ta'dow...

Umar! haha wassup man? Been awhile. I ain't no 007 either but thinking about giving it a try, just something new ya know. eh, well it probably won't be for another couple of months, it always seems like it takes me forever to find the right one. Yeah my bad for not being around for awhile been real busy with this new business. But definately we should hang out sometime. Hit me up (pm me if you lost my number cuz I think I lost yours...oops sorry :tongue: )
I just sent you a message w/ contact info'. I got a new(er) number once I came back from England.

Geez, just looked at your profile and the list of mods. Sheesh been busy buying toys eh? Haha, no more keeping it REAL huh?
Oh, just some small stuff here-n-there. "Panzer'NSX", as many call it... when you see it - you'll know why! :D

I'm still ol' skool though, ya'know... keepin' it R-E-A-L. . . ! ! !

Back