• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Boston

Yep, you better have a clean car just in case of rare encounters.

However, my cases were a little more extreme. About a month ago, I saw a Lambo Murcielago at the place where I buy parts. Plus I've seen not one but TWO Mclarens (one black, one silver) ON THE ROAD at the place where I bought my car. The silver one is obviously Herb's ride and the black one is his friend's. Did you know Jay Leno passed up on an opportunity to buy a Maclaren?

There was a black McClaren with MA plates at LimeRock on Memorial Day weekend. It was said that the owner was a driver for one of the BMW teams. It was parked right across from Realtime's tent, and we got to take some very good looks at it.

ok those definitely top my sighting, the only mclaren i've ever seen is herb chambers silver one, its was at flagship motorcars when i picked up my 2001 CL600, they had it roped off like a smithsonian exhibit.

Speaking of sighting, I saw your NSX today again parked on Exeter Street off Newbury. Do NSXs attract each other or something?

Just wanted to say hi. I have the green '94 down in Duxbury. I also have the black JPS Lotus Europa some of you may have seen running around. I plan to be at British Car Day at the Transportation Museum on the 30th. Stop by and say hi.

------------------
Happy Motoring At all Costs!

I was visting Boston this past weekend and spotted a midnight pearl a block away from Newbury St. on Saturday. My camera was out so I even took a few pics...I'm such a nerd
jestera.gif

Back