• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Burnout 3?

ya that game looks pretty awesome. Im hitting myself for not getting burnout 3 instead of SRS.

I was going to get SRS this weekend (since Fry's had it on sale for $34.99), but I have yet to read a favorable review. I've decided to pass on it.

Burnout 3, OTOH, is something I've been looking forward to since E3. I don't doubt that it'll be a fun, wacky, over the top game. :)

-Randy

Re: Mr.Gammar Nazi Speaks

Mr.Wolf said:
You mean 'Acquiring'.
'Acquiring' is a word used when obtaining something without payment. :D

Acquire (Ac*quire") (#), v. t.
[imp. & p. p. Acquired (#); p. pr. & vb. n. Acquiring (#).]
[L. acquirere, acquisitum; ad + quarere to seek for. In OE. was a verb aqueren, fr. the same, through OF. aquerre. See Quest..]

To gain, usually by one's own exertions; to get as one's own; as, to acquire a title, riches, knowledge, skill, good or bad habits. "No virtue is acquired in an instant, but step by step." Barrow. "Descent is the title whereby a man, on the death of his ancestor, acquires his estate, by right of representation, as his heir at law." Blackstone.

Synonyms -- To obtain; gain; attain; procure; win; earn; secure. See Obtain.

I, for one, appreciate the spelling police. I would ask they expand their jurisdiction to swearing too.

It seems people can't spell anymore (thanks spell-check) or write/talk without swearing (thanks rap music, etc.). We are judged by the language we use, like it or not.

What the heck does that say about some of these "entertainers" that can't utter one sentence without swearing or grabbing their body in some disgusting way?

How the heck did I get on that topic..........must be the meds for my back that is still killing me. Sorry ;)

Re: Mr.Gammar Nazi Speaks

Mr.Wolf said:
You mean 'Acquiring'.
'Acquiring' is a word used when obtaining something without payment. :D
Ahh.... I should have been more careful. I'm always correcting my friends on IM with their awful spelling errors. I think IM and text chatting has done more to erode proper grammer and spelling practices in common use. <note> I too am guilty of poor grammer and sentence construction when I'm posting on boards etc... :rolleyes: </note>

Cairo94507 said:
..........must be the meds for my back that is still killing me. Sorry ;)

You need better meds then! :D Hydrododone (vicadin) works wonders for pain. For severe pain, a step down steroid is a must. How did I get on this topic??? I will have to rent BO3 and see how it is first, I have bought games in the past before playing them and regretted it!

I just got burnout 3 yesterday it kicks ass. Good to get rid of some of that road rage :D

Back