• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Movies/TV shows?

Search is your friend.

I'm sorry I don't have 792 posts like you, but some of us have lives outside of this forum...

Since you seem to have memorized the entire content of the message board, maybe you'll save face and try answering my original question?

fast and furious 2

i hear the nsx is one of the main cars in the upcoming ff4. maybe our cars will appreciate in value after all these boy racers will want it. same effect ff1 did on the supra:biggrin:

fast and furious 2

i hear the nsx is one of the main cars in the upcoming ff4. maybe our cars will appreciate in value after all these boy racers will want it. same effect ff1 did on the supra:biggrin:

They already lust after it, just can't afford it - yet :D

I'm sorry I don't have 792 posts like you, but some of us have lives outside of this forum...

Since you seem to have memorized the entire content of the message board, maybe you'll save face and try answering my original question?

Again, search is your friend, like all Internat related stuff. You don't need to memorize the entire forum, or have 792 posts.:rolleyes::confused::confused:

Again, search is your friend:wink:

To answer your question, look at my avatar:biggrin: FF4. Not a major car, but significant enough.

hey vance, any idea what kind of role the nsx will play? will it have the supra attention or skyline attention in terms of play time.

I'm probably not alone in dreading movie exposure like that. If anyone was already sick of punks showing up here and asking how they can buy a car for $10k, or how they can double the power with NOS, or why isn't there a turbo kit out there for $2k like the ones for their Civic/Integra/Eclipse, just wait.

I thought the bit of screen time in Pulp Fiction was classic.

Nick

Get your hand on a copy of Jacky Chan's film called THUNDERBOLT.
It is an older movie of his from the 90's, and features many many
Japanese sport cars.

Oh wow Thunderbolt! Haven't seen that movie in awhile. You guys should check it out. There's a silver NSX at the race track scene that was doing pretty good hanging at the front of the pack and then later it spun out backwards with a MR2 in front of jacke car which cause him to be airborne. That I can remember...Overall the movie has Good driving scenes.

Oh wait... I actually have a copy of the movie. If anyone wants a copy just PM me.

Rog

Get your hand on a copy of Jacky Chan's film called THUNDERBOLT.
It is an older movie of his from the 90's, and features many many
Japanese sport cars.

Last edited:
thunderbolt_vcd_backinsert_2.jpg

thunderbolt_dvd1_quality.jpg

thunderbolt_dvd_quality5.jpg

NO NSX ON NEW FF4 MOVIE. A RELIABLE MOVIE CRITIC SAID IT DIDNT MAKE THE CUT, WHATEVER THAT MEANT:confused:

NO NSX ON NEW FF4 MOVIE. A RELIABLE MOVIE CRITIC SAID IT DIDNT MAKE THE CUT, WHATEVER THAT MEANT:confused:

LoL, I just happen to stumble on this old thread, anyhow..... :biggrin: Have you seen the trailer on TV for FF4? Seems like that movie critic should stick with disney movies! :biggrin:

And he ain't THAT reliable lol

Does anyone have any videos of Valerie Malone's NSX from the original 90210?

I think it was a black one.

Pics if you can't find videos.

___
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhcPgEYGJpI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DhcPgEYGJpI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And for those of us that don't feel like watching the whole thing skip forward to 2:53.

:biggrin:

Back