• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in "unexpected/remote" countries

Re: Vatican got VTEC?

Osiris_x11 said:
I didn't include Australia due to cerebral-methane queef... ala' brain-fart! :redface:

The countries I stated in previous posts aren't remote/obscure, but they aren't USA, Canada, Japan, UK, Germany, and Australia... all locales possessing the bulk of the NSX'es in existence (other than MJ's garage... :p ). I should've iterated: "nations w/ lower volume than the bigg'uns."

:biggrin: :biggrin: Yeay!!! Thanks Osiris!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cough... cough... (*#@~* fur-ball!) I think I've had enough of little fury animals for a while...

whatisreal7 said:
I just read a thread about somebody wanting to import an NSX into Pakistan. I have to guess that is probably the 1st and only NSX in Pakistan (somebody please prove me wrong). Anyways, this got me thinking...where are other "unexpected/remote" locations where there are NSX's? Congo? Zimbabwe? Pipe up if you think you have the only NSX in your country!

Would you consider New Zealand an "unexpected/remote" location?

KiwiNSX said:
Would you consider New Zealand an "unexpected/remote" location?

I don't know about that... But I reckon it is probably the safest location in the world today... Just don't let anymore French in and you'll be right!! :wink:

The Kid said:
strange, it says "acura" in the tailight lens but yet it has a euro bumper.
I don't think that's an OEM rear bumper...but a custom chop-job. The license plate opening doesn't look perfectly straight and has a piece of red edging. While they have a larger opening I think the edges around the license plate opening of the OEM euro bumpers are continuous/straight and smooth (no edging) like the OEM north-american bumpers.

latzke said:
I don't think that's an OEM rear bumper...but a custom chop-job. The license plate opening doesn't look perfectly straight and has a piece of red edging. While they have a larger opening I think the edges around the license plate opening of the OEM euro bumpers are continuous/straight and smooth (no edging) like the OEM north-american bumpers.

Where on earth did you get THAT idea? :confused:

Go and have a look in the picture gallery... It is an OEM rear bumper! ALL Euro spec NSX's have that rear bumper!
5698websiteinside_asm36.jpg

10297NSX_GL_2_.JPG

12074113_1366-med.JPG

10915DSCN1215.JPG

Last edited:
AU_NSX said:
Where on earth did you get THAT idea? :confused:

Go and have a look in the picture gallery... It is an OEM rear bumper! ALL Euro spec NSX's have that rear bumper!
D'oh, my bad. I didn't bother to look it up because I thought for sure that couldn't be OEM. Foolish. :redface: Hey, at least I learned something today.

latzke said:
D'oh, my bad. I didn't bother to look it up because I thought for sure that couldn't be OEM. Foolish. :redface: Hey, at least I learned something today.

No worries... That's what we are here for! :wink: :smile:

pzull said:
Bangkok's not remote! I live smack in the middle of it. Anyway, there's loads of em here

o'really.. you should take some pics and send it to me.. :biggrin:

might be visiting thailand soon.. was born in bangkok.. =D..

Back