• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX is a "rock star"...

I have just started driving/breaking in my NSX after 14 months (due to the car being hit in an accident).
I forgot what a pleasure these things are to drive AND how much attention they draw (at least in North Carolina).
I'm just sayin...
Tomcat

I have just started driving/breaking in my NSX after 14 months (due to the car being hit in an accident).
I forgot what a pleasure these things are to drive AND how much attention they draw (at least in North Carolina).
I'm just sayin...

Tomcat
In your case, it's probably the driver and sound the car's making, grabbing all the attention!!!!!
Couldn't drive mine now if I wanted, between the ice, snow and potholes
:(

Yes, we had a break of decent weather...but we're back to Polar Vortex/Global warming this week. :-(
I am extremely pleased with the Seibon Type-R hood and WW body kit.

Yes, we had a break of decent weather...but we're back to Polar Vortex/Global warming this week. :-(
I am extremely pleased with the Seibon Type-R hood and WW body kit.

Pictures please Tom!!!

Frankly, with all the NSX work, I really wanted to change the color from black to silver...but my painter said he would NOT do it...so I had to find a silver (Tungsten Grey) substitute.
Nice substitute, enjoy them both!!!

Ever attended any of the C&C events in Raleigh gso or Charlotte? Haven't run into any Nsx owners as of yet.. Nice lift!!

Ever attended any of the C&C events in Raleigh gso or Charlotte? Haven't run into any Nsx owners as of yet.. Nice lift!!
Lift is GREAT!
Since Greensboro now has a C&C, I tend to attend it as often as possible (March 15 is next one). We often get at least one NSX
I did Raleigh a few times, John-99NCNSX (on Prime is a big motivator/supporter of that one).
I did Charlotte with 3-4 other NSXs, MC36 promoted this one...but I hear its shut down.
I'm 30 minutes north of Greensboro (in Madison, NC) and ~1 hour from VIR...come on over!

awesome how does she feel did you miss her?
I just had her aligned and I can not believe how taught she feels.
It's like she was constructed out of a solid piece of (lightweight) aluminum.
Dyno tune next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that lift in your home garage? What is the make/model of that lift?

Direct Lift brand, its older but ~ProPark 8
Set it up myself in a garage with 9' ceilings.
I do have a deep garage so its set back away from the garage door opener.
I LOVE it!

Same here. Took mine out Sunday for the first time in a month(due to weather).
First place I parked it, came back outside to someone taking a picture.
Kind of cool.

What's the clearance under the lift when you get the NSX up on the lift? And how much room is between the NSX and your 9' ceiling when it's up?
I am 5'11" so I can not lift the NSX so high that I can stand under it. I lift it about 3'-4' and then sit on a rolling mechanic's stool (with about 6" of height adjustment) I got at AutoZone. VERY comfortable!
I can stack every car I own (since most are NSX-short) except Nissan 300ZX and BMW 850i...then I just "nose" the BMW under since my garage is deep enough for off-setting.

Attachments

• ZX BMW no stack front qtr.JPG
    ZX BMW no stack front qtr.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 384
Hey TomCat..........what year is your 300? I've got an 86 300ZX Turbo that I've owned since 88, red with black int. 5 spd..........230,000 km on it and it sat for 10 yrs and never driven.............use it as my winter car so others can hit it and not my MDX. Runs great........how about yours - looks like its red too.

Hey TomCat..........what year is your 300? I've got an 86 300ZX Turbo that I've owned since 88, red with black int. 5 spd..........230,000 km on it and it sat for 10 yrs and never driven.............use it as my winter car so others can hit it and not my MDX. Runs great........how about yours - looks like its red too.

Shawna, weren't you at NSXPO this past year? Tom's 300ZX is the white one on the lift, that he led us over to the Porsche museum in. The red car that you see, is his BMW850i. I guess the Canadian winter is scrambling your brain!!!

was at the C&C in greensboro.. that thing was packed lots of muscle cars a few classics, exotics and subies.. i did see 1 red targa nsx with flip lights.. not sure if its a member on here.. was pretty impress with the turnout.. had to park away from the main spot since the main lot was full..

was at the C&C in greensboro.. that thing was packed lots of muscle cars a few classics, exotics and subies.. i did see 1 red targa nsx with flip lights.. not sure if its a member on here.. was pretty impress with the turnout.. had to park away from the main spot since the main lot was full..

I heard there was a black NSX but didn't get to see it. The perfect red one is here...Ron say hi!
I had my Ford out that day...sorry we did not meet!
I live in Madison...come on up!
[email protected]
Tom

I'm late to the party, but congrats on getting her back Tom.

And you've got a pretty awesome garage.
I dream of doing a portable/half-lift in my garage every once in a while, but realize having a full lift in a shop would be better, haha.

I'm late to the party, but congrats on getting her back Tom.

And you've got a pretty awesome garage.
I dream of doing a portable/half-lift in my garage every once in a while, but realize having a full lift in a shop would be better, haha.
A 4 pole lift for stacking cars and doing maintenance is a great garage addition!

Back