• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX mechanic in Raleigh area?

I have just purchased my first NSX and needs to have some basic maintenance done (timing belt, clutch adjustment, etc. ). I tried searching but cant find anywhere local, closest i found is Daisy Import in Maryland. Is there anyone in Raleigh area that can perform basic maintenance work on the NSX?

Cheers

Raleigh area maintenance

I have just purchased my first NSX and needs to have some basic maintenance done (timing belt, clutch adjustment, etc. ). I tried searching but cant find anywhere local, closest i found is Daisy Import in Maryland. Is there anyone in Raleigh area that can perform basic maintenance work on the NSX?

Cheers

John Komar here in Holly Springs. I am the local NSX event organizer for the Raleigh area. I maintain a roster of owners in NC/SC/VA. I need to get your name -year/color of your NSX and an email address for you. We have a regional event here in Raleigh every year during May.

For local area NSX maintenance I would recommend Weaver Motorsports. Jason Weaver, the owner had an NSX for about 15 years. recently moved on to an F-Car. See his website below. Several area NSX owners have had their cars serviced there with good results. Th only other options are Leith Acura in Cary (they have a very good NSX tech who has a great deal of experience with the cars) and Hendrick Acura at Southpoint. Again they have NSX techs, but you pay the dealer price for their service.

Please be sure to send me your contact information.

Regards,

John Komar

http://www.weavermotorsportsinc.com/

Back