• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mini Meet FRIDAY 8/14/15 Sweethearts in Milpitas @ 10PM

Me and a couple of locals will be meeting up on Friday. Plan is to meetup at Sweethearts at 10pm, wait for everyone to come and then go cruise around to a couple close by bubble tea places in a sick NSX caravan. Drop on by if you can make it!

WHERE:
Sweetheart Candies
372 Barber Ln
Milpitas, CA 95035
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sweetheart-candies-milpitas

WHEN:

Friday 8/14/15
10pm meetup
11pm (or until everyone is here) cruise around to a few local bubble tea places

Last edited:
I am a Maybe since I have an event to attend at 6PM

Are you going to the Taylor Swift concert?

I will make this and a friend may bring his CTSC red NSX too :)

Are you going to the Taylor Swift concert?

I will make this and a friend may bring his CTSC red NSX too :)

No I'm not (didn't even know she was playing this weekend - even though I like her and some of her music).

I have a happy hour in downtown MV that I've agreed to attend. Will do dinner there too.

I'll see you there

-Boris

Mr. 650HP is coming! Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Would lI've to join but won't be available until later maybe right at 11. Any idea where you guys are cruising to?

We'll wait until 11:15pm to make sure everyone is here. If all goes well, we'll cruise down santana row and maybe a few bubble tea places in milpitas and fremont.

Last edited:
Mr. 650HP is coming! Nice

- - - Updated - - -

We'll wait until 11:15pm to make sure everyone is here. If all goes well, we'll cruise down santana row and maybe a few bubble tea places in milpitas and fremont.

Nice. I'll come meet you guys at the second spot if I don't make it in time.

I will be out there. Just heads up the security will give us crap if we park in the middle lot. I suggest to park next to the side walk in front of the stores. s2ki has plenty of love for nsx members :)

I will be out there. Just heads up the security will give us crap if we park in the middle lot. I suggest to park next to the side walk in front of the stores. s2ki has plenty of love for nsx members :)

I'll try to park in front of the stores (Sweethearts) if those spaces are open at that time. If not, I'll park in the middle in an open area. We can move the cars to front of the stores once those spaces free up.

Lots a maybes, but here is the CONFIRMED list so far:

1. Coconut (silver NSX CTSC)
2. Borhor (red Supra Turbo)
3. Rick (?)
4. Ricks Friend (red NSX CTSC?)
5. James (silver NSX CTSC)
6. Bngl3rt (purple NSX)
7. Hanzel28 (black NSX)
8. 02#154 (silver NSX CTSC)
9. Flipflops (red NSX)
10. Ervin (black S2000)

Last edited: